Ford Motor Companymy 2007 ford edge. transmission problem

I bought my 2007 ford edge about 4 months ago and just recently my transmission started slipping. I take extremely good care of my suv.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Chalmette, LA I have been reading alot of complaints about the ford edge with transmission problems. Ford needs to recall the 07 edge because of the transmission issues. I'm a single mom trying my best and depending on my vechile to get me around and I am sick of putting money into this vechile.

• Updated by K.l.b., Sep 24, 2018

I took my ford edge to my machanic today and only to find out that it's something internal in my transmission that's bad.. I just bought it 4 months ago and now i'm stuck with this big issue. Ford motor company needs to back there company up and fix this issue with the transmission

• Updated by K.l.b., Sep 28, 2018

So officially my transmission on my 07 Ford Edge is shot. Got it tested and it's saying internal fault gears 3rd to 4th. This s*** is gonna cost me 3, 000 to get done.. NEVER EVER WILL I RECOMMEND FORD VEHICLE'S TO ANYONE.

• Updated by K.l.b., Oct 01, 2018

FORD COMPANY WILL NOT RETURN YOUR CALL.. THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE COMPANY I HAVE EVER SEEN.. MY FORD EDGE IS AT THE MACHANIC SHOP AND IT'S LOOKING LIKE I WILL HAVE TO PAY OUTTA MY POCKET FOR A REBUILT TRANSMISSION.. I LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT THE SUV 5 MONTHS AGO AND NOW I'M STUCK WITH A HUGE BILL OF HAVING TO GET THE TRANSMISSION FIXED. I THINK THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND SAD THAT FORD DOESN'T BACK UP THERE WORK. I BET THE FORD FAMILY IS SITTING PRETTY WELL OFF WITH ALL THAT MONEY THEY HAVE. I PRAY THAT FORD GOES UNDER BECAUSE I WILL BE DAMMMM IF I EVER RECOMMEND FORD TO ANYONE... THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE HAVE TO SUFFER WITHOUT A VEHICLE THAT HAS TO GET THEM TO WORK TO PROVIDE FOR THERE FAMILY AND HAS TO PUT THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY INTO SOMETHING THAT FORD SHOULD RECALL... I MEAN COME ON..
    THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION IS THE MOST BY FAR EXPENSIVE THING ON THE VECHILE.. THIS MAKES ME BEYOND SICK TO MY STOMACH..

Kl
Sep 23, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Sep 23, 2018

should contact the ford headquarters

• Kl
      Sep 28, 2018

@9wood I sure will do that. Thank you.

• 9w