Ford Motor Companylorenzo ford - homestead florida

Bo Nov 30, 2018 Homestead, FL Review updated:

I had my oil changed, I'm an advantage customer member # [protected]... They first took my spare tire & then I forced them to replace it with a new one, since it only had 6 month of wear on it... SO i accepted there offer to replace the stolen tire. 2 weeks later I open the hood to add windshield washer to my car... This is when i noticed oil everywhere, FORD DID NOT PUT MY DID STICK BACK IN THE HOLE...I driven to 2 weeks like that...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Homestead, FLMY service tech told me she checked my car completely out...This was A lie. I am so Dissatisfied with this dealer service department, This is not the first time I've had problems, Lug nuts missing, Custom tire valve cover missing after oils changes... Its constant. I now will never leave my car with going over it inside & out. I'm currently looking at new car for me...BUT IT WILL NOT BE A FORD BECAUSE OF THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT @ LORENZO FORD.

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
ROBERT ELLENBURG

Comments

• Lu
      Feb 05, 2019

Stay away from Lorenzo Ford, especially the service department. They put a two wheel drive axle on my four wheel drive SUV. The axle broke, took the transmission with it. I only found out the truth when the car went to another facility for repairs after Lorenzo Ford told me between three and six thousand dollars to fix it. The non-Ford facility discovered the mistake and told me about it. Sure enough, right on the Lorenzo receipt for suspension work they did on the car, is a two wheel drive axle that they put on a four wheel drive car. When I went back to Lorenzo to get my money back for the suspension work, they stonewalled me, never returned phone calls, refused to meet with me. I finally have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Miami Dade Economic & Regulatory Department. If they think they can blow me off, that I will give up, they are sorely mistaken. I have to drive up to Miami now to get my Escape serviced instead of driving a mile down the road because I wouldn't trust them to even do an oil change.