Ford Motor Company / ford focus
We have been trying to get help with a car we purchased in 2015. It has been under repair for the past 3 years, at the dealership countless times. We have replaced the clutch 3 times (last time in july 2018) and once again are at the dealership needing another new clutch for close to $3000. This time it is not under warranty as it is over 1200 miles since the last once was put in. Customer relations will not help us as it falls under the class action law suit. The class action law suit offered to pay us $500 for out of pocket costs. That offer was rejected in july and now we are not getting any reply to e-mails and calls we have sent in. The service manager at the ford dealer says the clutch replacement will be ongoing as there are known issues with this clutch and it is not suitable for our driving conditions and weather conditions. Very disheartening.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - the amount of credit given for trade in? elderly abuse, taking advantage of elderly.
- Ford Motor Company - service
- Ford Motor Company - 2005 ford escape hybrid abs issues. should have been recalled
- Ford Motor Company - transmission replacement request: powertrain on 2018 ford fusion. 8600 miles
- Ford Motor Company - unethical and unreliable - on new vehicle purchase