Ford Motor Company / f150 (2017). auto shut off
My 2017 f150 has the auto shut off feature. This is probably the most frustrating auto feature I have ever encountered. It must be turned off after every restart. This is opposite of how it should function. A customer should have the ability to not use this feature and turn it on if they want it. It should not be auto on.
My bmw allows me to choose how I operate.
Also dealer says there is no program available to change it
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2019 F-150 Lariat, crew cab with V-6 ECO BOOST engine
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 Ford F150 leaking water on the driverside floor board for the third time
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus cars equipped with dps 6 dual clutch power shift transmission
- Ford Motor Company - made appointment at newins ford after 9hrs nothing was done
- Ford Motor Company - 2012 ford fusion