Ford Motor Company / f150 (2017). auto shut off
My 2017 f150 has the auto shut off feature. This is probably the most frustrating auto feature I have ever encountered. It must be turned off after every restart. This is opposite of how it should function. A customer should have the ability to not use this feature and turn it on if they want it. It should not be auto on.
My bmw allows me to choose how I operate.
Also dealer says there is no program available to change it
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - Service at Lindsay Ford Motor Company in Wheaton
- Ford Motor Company - Ford Edge 2011 Battery Drain Issue
- Ford Motor Company - Service
- Ford Motor Company - My 2017 Ford Escape driver airbag did not deploy
- Ford Motor Company - Customer service center