Ford Motor Company / f150 (2017). auto shut off
My 2017 f150 has the auto shut off feature. This is probably the most frustrating auto feature I have ever encountered. It must be turned off after every restart. This is opposite of how it should function. A customer should have the ability to not use this feature and turn it on if they want it. It should not be auto on.
My bmw allows me to choose how I operate.
Also dealer says there is no program available to change it
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - Service at ford jamaica queens
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 Ford Fusion Check Engine Light
- Ford Motor Company - 2008 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 10 Year Repair Warranty Driver Door Module
- Ford Motor Company - Scam in Ford VENNE when providing Service
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford explorer platinum satellite radio