Ford Motor Company / f150 (2017). auto shut off
My 2017 f150 has the auto shut off feature. This is probably the most frustrating auto feature I have ever encountered. It must be turned off after every restart. This is opposite of how it should function. A customer should have the ability to not use this feature and turn it on if they want it. It should not be auto on.
My bmw allows me to choose how I operate.
Also dealer says there is no program available to change it
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Peeling paint
- Ford Motor Company - canister vent hose
- Ford Motor Company - 2013 F-150 Lug Nuts
- Ford Motor Company - service department
- Ford Dealership - service and work on my wiring of the pcm and cluster