Ford Motor Company

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

contract

fremont california, United States
My name is Richard Santiago i purchased a ford fiesta 5 speed from Fremont ford in Fremont California on Stevenson blvd. The deal i got was perfect for me 17, 000 no finance or interest payments 248 a month, they did me right just started a new job exactly what i wanted, now 3 months later my engine light came on took it back and was told ford fiestas were known for having bad transmission, so ask if i could get another car automatic as i'm getting knee surgery, they told me ok look and see what car i like chose the ford focus electric beautiful car. I only love ford cars i'm a fremont resident for 32 years, as i spoke with bobby the sales guy i informed him i just want the same deal nothing for or less. I just started a new job can't afford anything else, so i trusted these people cause they took care of me the first time and i was happy. Than the worst happen the finance guy calls me into the office and made me sign away. Never went thru the contract with me i was out of the office in 2 minutes. Thinking they were doing me right i got home and saw the contract. OH MY GOD. my payments were $518.00 a month i never agreed on this me and the sales guy never even mentioned 500 payments this wasnt the plan i wanted. They ran my credit again and financed this car 23, 000 dollars insane, not what i wanted. than on top of that i owe another 6700 for turning the ford fiesta in when it wasn't even my fault, i'm so stressed out they took advantage of me, now i don't know what to do... I have no choice but to return this car. i went back to try and fixed this matter but was treated very rude and all they wanted to do for me was have me sign a document cancelling my service repair so my payments can go down, thats crazy why would they do this to me? I'm so sad they used me. please help me...
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Loans

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree