Ford Motor Company / constant issues
I purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid in August 2016 and now 10 months later on May 26, 2017 I had to have the throttle body assembly replaced and now June 13, 2017 I am having to have the coolant pump replaced. A vehicle that was brand new when I bought should not be breaking down after 10 months.
I need a resolution from your company. This is the 2nd car in 1 1/2 years that I have purchased due to breakdowns. The other vehicle was a 2015 Ford Focus which had multiple problems. So I was upgraded to the Ford Fusion Hybrid.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford