Ford Motor Company / I will never buy a ford again
I bought a 2000 Ford windstar brand new. I had a 60, 000 mile warranty and at 58, 000 miles the intake was shot. The tire rod was bad and other problems. Ford fixed the problems as my warranty was still good. Then at 78, 000 miles I got a blown transmission. It only goes in reverse. Ford will not make good on it. I told them to take it back as we are stilling paying on it. They refused and said they don't want it back. It's useless to them is what they said. Like its not useless to me. I will never buy a Ford again.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus 2013
- Ford Motor Company - the amount of credit given for trade in? elderly abuse, taking advantage of elderly.
- Ford Motor Company - service
- Ford Credit India Pvt Ltd - delay in noc issuance (car loan)
- Ford Motor Company - 2005 ford escape hybrid abs issues. should have been recalled