Ford Motor Company / I will never buy a ford again

I bought a 2000 Ford windstar brand new. I had a 60, 000 mile warranty and at 58, 000 miles the intake was shot. The tire rod was bad and other problems. Ford fixed the problems as my warranty was still good. Then at 78, 000 miles I got a blown transmission. It only goes in reverse. Ford will not make good on it. I told them to take it back as we are stilling paying on it. They refused and said they don't want it back. It's useless to them is what they said. Like its not useless to me. I will never buy a Ford again.

Va

Comments

9th of Sep, 2008

I'm sorry but, the warranty was over they had no obligation to repair it for you. This is not a valid complaint as you yourself said they did fix the problems that occurred while under warranty. The fact that you are still paying on it is because you financed it, that was your choice.

• Di
      14th of Jun, 2009

What part of the warranty expires at 60'000 miles do you not understand.The Ford Motor Company owes you absolutely nothing.You could have gotten a 100, 000 mile warranty.

• El
      25th of Oct, 2009

the warranty had expired why in the world would they cover it this SHOULD BE common sense duuuuuuuuuuuuuh

12th of May, 2010

I currently own a FORD, and I will NEVER purchase another one. It has been the biggest let down ever.