Ford Motor Company / health insurance for retired employees
Ford Motor Company
My parents met in the early 1950's mom worked at a ford dealership, dad was a porter transferring cars from dealerships. Dad retired from rouge steel after dedicating most of his life to ford. He was diagnosed with asbestosis a direct result from working at fords. Now that he really needs his promised health benefits ford is cutting his benefits every time they turn around. Soon they will have no health insurance when they need it most. Fine thank you to a man who gave his best to a company. Shame on you ford motor. I have always driven ford products, but i will be rethinking my position as i watch my father die slowly with the prospect of no health benefits to ease his suffering.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - 2014 Ford Explorer - AC Auxiliary Line Leak
- Ford Motor Company - Had to pay for new parts that were replacing defective ones.
- Ford Motor Company - problem since day of purchase
- Ford Motor Company - unethical, ridiculous service!!
- [Resolved] Ford Motor Company - zeck ford leavenworth ks-car stolen from dealership when turned in for service, took 10+ weeks to get it back!