Ford Motor Company / customer service is not responsive
I purchased our 2007 Ford F-150 4x4 new and immediately complained to the dealer about not being able to read one gauge during daylight because of the color arrangement; and about there not being an insert drawer for the center console like on our other Ford F-150's. There was a third issue involving the brake/gas pedal but someone made an illegal adjustment and corrected the design flaw. The dealer claimed all three were Ford issues (not dealer issues) and I believe he was correct. Several calls to the so called Ford Customer Care line along with e-mails did not obtain a response. Their Customer Care line is a joke. I was being ignored by Ford on these issue and over a year later still am. I finally contacted a regional manager who passed the complaint to Ford HQ although it was not in his area. Eventually a couple of "Engineers" met me at the local dealership to look at my truck. However, they were not prepared because they did not have another truck to compare it to, or so they said. They were also doubtful this was our 6th new F-150 because they could not find the other purchases in their computer. The local service manager easily took care of that for them. I have never heard back from them or Ford about my complaints and even sent more correspondence including letters to the President, etc. So the bottom line Ford is you have lost me and my family as long-term loyal customers because you blew me off and would not correct two very easily to fix problems. In addition to my new 4x4 every three years, the daughter will go with a different brand van, the son-in law with a different brand pick up because he is also less than happy about your "Customer Care, ", and the step-son with something other than a Ford SUV. Hopefully, lots of people who read this complaint will shop else where as well.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - Had to pay for new parts that were replacing defective ones.
- Ford Motor Company - problem since day of purchase
- Ford Motor Company - unethical, ridiculous service!!
- [Resolved] Ford Motor Company - zeck ford leavenworth ks-car stolen from dealership when turned in for service, took 10+ weeks to get it back!
- Ford Motor Company - lemon law for vehicle's