Ford Motor Company / automobile service

Rosenberg, TX, United States

I took my 2011 Ford F150 to Legacy Ford on April 11, 2017 to have an issue fixed (TSB Timing Chain issue) under my Extended Warranty. I scheduled an appointment and asked to have a rental truck available, which the service rep (John Harris) stated would be ready for me, when I arrived there were no rental trucks available and I had to take a small car which causes a burden on me due to my type of work. John stated that the diagnostic and service would take about 2 days. John called me on Friday 4/14/17 to get approval to remove the valve covers due to the warranty requiring this to be inspected. I gave my approval and was told that this would happen on Saturday. I contacted John on Monday evening and was told that the work had not begun yet. The valve covers were finally removed and the warranty inspection done on Thursday 4/20/17. The warranty company approved the work on Friday 4/21/17. The service director, Gerald, told me that the parts had to be ordered and the work would be completed Monday or latest Tuesday 4/25/17. I called Tuesday and was told that the work was not completed yet, the truck was finally ready on Thursday 4/27/17. The 16 days that Legacy Ford had my vehicle exceeded the extended warranty companies rental car policy (5 days) due to their lack of communication, slow repair and failure to acquire the parts needed to make the repair.

Ro