Ford Motor Company / 2019 f-150 lariat, crew cab with v-6 eco boost engine

1 Ford Motor Company, Customer Relations Center P.O. Box 6248, Dearborn, MI 48126, Topeka, KS, United States

My name is Stuart Hamilton. I live in Topeka, KS. I purchased a 2019 F-150 pick-up on 27 Dec 2019, from the Lloyd Noeller Ford dealership also located in Topeka, KS. This complaint has nothing to do with the dealership. Sales and service staff were excellent.
My complaint is with your product. The truck worked for the first two days I owned it. Then a series of software / tech problems began. Frozen console screen; blank screen and the back-up camera being displayed while driving forward. No GPS available accompanied by loss of satellite radio. The Noeller service staff looked at this truck daily from 31 Dec 18 to 4 Jan 19. The truck has been at the dealership since 4 January awaiting a part that has to be back ordered. Let me repeat that I have NO issues with the dealership! There is little I can do about any of this but it's unacceptable. I traded a 2013 F-150 XLT that was a flawless truck. That truck is why I was a return customer. I cannot nor will not be recomending your new product to anyone.

St