Ford Motor Company / 2019 f-150 lariat, crew cab with v-6 eco boost engine
My name is Stuart Hamilton. I live in Topeka, KS. I purchased a 2019 F-150 pick-up on 27 Dec 2019, from the Lloyd Noeller Ford dealership also located in Topeka, KS. This complaint has nothing to do with the dealership. Sales and service staff were excellent.
My complaint is with your product. The truck worked for the first two days I owned it. Then a series of software / tech problems began. Frozen console screen; blank screen and the back-up camera being displayed while driving forward. No GPS available accompanied by loss of satellite radio. The Noeller service staff looked at this truck daily from 31 Dec 18 to 4 Jan 19. The truck has been at the dealership since 4 January awaiting a part that has to be back ordered. Let me repeat that I have NO issues with the dealership! There is little I can do about any of this but it's unacceptable. I traded a 2013 F-150 XLT that was a flawless truck. That truck is why I was a return customer. I cannot nor will not be recomending your new product to anyone.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus 2013
- Ford Motor Company - the amount of credit given for trade in? elderly abuse, taking advantage of elderly.
- Ford Motor Company - service
- Ford Credit India Pvt Ltd - delay in noc issuance (car loan)
- Ford Motor Company - 2005 ford escape hybrid abs issues. should have been recalled