Ford Focus 2008 Ghia / serice advice and repairs
-Noisy fan belt Service representative recommended change out of belt and tensioning pulley. Belt only changed and no problem.
-Water on passenger side floor front seat from blocked drain tube Service representative recommended complete strip and clean out of airconditioning system. Hose removed and cleaned refitted no problem since.
-Error code "speed limited" on dash panel. Vehicle had been service by the Forddealership the day prior 30kms on the clock after service. Took the vehicle back to the dealer and the service representative recommended complete change out of throttle body. Cleaned out throttle body sensor and reconnected. 5000kms since and no further problems.
-Brake pads changed. Drove the vehicle out of the shop and had an unusual clicking noise when functioning the brake. Service representative recommended change out of front wishbone and elements. Problem found to be loose bolts on the rear brake caliper.
I have been totally disillusioned and dissatisfied by the diagnostics and service carried out by this particular Ford dealer.
More Ford Focus 2008 Ghia Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Ford Motor Company - scheduling an oil change and fuel filter change
- Ford Motor Company - poor customer service waldorf ford
- Ford Motor Company - focus sport 2017
- Ford Motor Company - 2007 ford freestyle manufactured in may of 2006