Ford Edge / fraud
Traded in an old 2007 Ford Edge for a new 2010 model, thought I was offered a great deal. month went by, received a call from finance asking for more money said I had to re-do my contract and gave me¨¨the bank will not approve loan unless you put down more money dilema¨ blah blah blah.. redid contract with more money figured I would no longer be bother with them.
A week went by, got a call from Ford Credit Collections concerned why the 2007 Ford Edge was not paid, tried to resolved this matter correctly explaining to Ford Credit, however got nowhere but collection calls every single day. I have gone out of my way visiting the dealer just about every other day, wanting an answer why they have not paid off my trade in only to be treated like dirt. Frustrated, disoriented I have done the best to resolve this problem and have come to a conclusion of Why are this people running a Ford Dealership with unlawful practices? Please do your homework before dealing with them or try to avoid this dealer. By far one of the worst Southern California Dealers.
More Ford Edge Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - tulsa oklahoma ford dealerships (bill knight and fowler ford)
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 ford focus
- Ford Motor Company - improper coolant flush from dealership leading to high engine temp light and sloshing noise from dash
- Ford Motor Company - 2014 ford focus
- Ford Motor Company - service on a warrntied 2016 ford expedition platinum