Ford Creditwebsite payments

We purchased a Ford F150 from the Ford in Encinitas in June 2015. We had enough money to pay in cash but there was an incentive of $500 to use their credit services. Apparently it benefits the dealer if we use it. They asked if I wouldn't mind waiting for a couple of payments to pay it off since the company doesn't like to see use of the credit and then an immediate payoff. Ok... no problem. We appreciated the $500 off. I make a first payment of $45000 with a check and then register with their online account management. The next month I make another $10000 payment using their online ACH withdrawal. To set this up, you have to enter the account number twice. I did and all seemed well. I made the payment and then waited until July to do the final payment. Once again, I go to their website, and look up the final payment amount and submit my payment. Great. We had remodeling going on at our home and at another vacation spot in the desert so getting something checked off the list of tracking was a good thing. They mailed me the pink slip and I thought all was well. Only thing was I keep getting these statements saying 0 payment. Curious but I have the pink slip so must be a Ford Credit processing error.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Encinitas, CA Fast forward to July 2016. I'm doing a credit karma score check and I see a debt listed still with Ford Credit. I call Ford Credit and come to find out the two payments I had made online had never gone through. The bank had told them the account wasn't found. Ford Credit, although they had contact information, never notified me of this fact and just enjoyed me accruing $800 of interest. And since I had to enter the bank account information twice when setting it up, I'm highly suspicious that this is an intentional error and that this is how they make money off of new credit accounts. Granted if I had known how to interpret the account statements, I would have seen there was still a payoff amount on it, but I just saw the total amount due of $0.00 and having received the pink slip, didn't think twice about the details on the statement. When I contacted customer service, the initial gentleman was quite courteous but the "manager" was rude and would barely let me talk she was so busy telling me how it's not their responsibility to let me know a payment was unsuccessful. I am disgusted and had to let others know. If you are making payments, better check every one. And their online account management is risky. Check every payment.

An