Ford Credit / the worst business I have ever dealt with!

I have recently applied for a mortgage, and received a copy of my current credit report. Since I was a victim of True-Name-Fraud, there were many accounts on the report that were not mine. Including one for a 99 Ford Explorer. I proceeded to call your customer service center so that I may receive a letter from your company stating that I have been erroneously reported. I spoke with 3 different customer service representatives. Each representative asked for my account number (the number was listed on my credit report)..I gave it to them, and they all told me the same thing. 'This is for a 99 Ford Explorer'. I proceeded to tell them that I do not..and never have, owned a ford explorer. They asked for my social. So I gave it to them. Lo and Behold, they tell me 'This isn't you on the account' (well, really..I've been trying to tell you that) I asked for a letter stating what they had just told me. Unfortunatly, they CANNOT GIVE ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO ANYBODY BUT THE ACCOUNT HOLDER. (i was in possession of the account number). All I wanted was a piece of paper that cleared my name from a loan that wasn't even mine. I asked to speak to a manager. After a 5 minute screaming match, I finally yelled DO YOU NOT POSSESS THE USE OF MICROSOFT WORD?..and hung up.

I had to file a police report, contact all THREE credit agencies, THEN hire a credit counseling service to get them to write a letter to the credit companies.

I feel disgusted. I have never, ever had a loan with these people. My credit is on the line, because they FAIL to check references. It's sad that somebody can go to a dealership and get a loan with my name and address and a DIFFERENT social number.

Thanks for nothing. You people are the worst business I have EVER dealt with.

• Joel Mullins's Response, Aug 20, 2017

no update yet

• tanishrashdan's Response, Aug 26, 2017

Is very poor service and is not responsive about spare parts fitting or exchanging and there is no proper identification of problem in cars due to this we have 3 model cars of ur company and we are fed up with this .Before we use to feel very proud as a ford family member pl.take care and help the customer in this regrard

• james0902's Response, Sep 29, 2017

xx

• Ryan E.'s Response, Oct 04, 2017

I bought this vehicle new and only has 15k miles on it. As soon as it hit 5k miles the fan/compressor started to make a loud sound. Sounds like i am in a helicopter. Ford says this is normal. Don't recommend this car.

• Lalit Mali's Response, Oct 31, 2017

Engine problems not solved my car

• Marjie Natola's Response, May 21, 2018

Please have someone that can get this fixed contact me. It should be covered since it was done when the seat belt was put in on the assembling line.

Am

Comments

• Il
      12th of Dec, 2008

People who whine the loudest usually are just full of hot air. There are simple processes in place to clear your credit report. You will have to prove you are who you say you are and NOT the perpetrator of fraud yourself. The customer is NOT always right. You must settle down, think like an adult, use the web and all it's knowledge so you may traverse the correct courses in life rather than sticking your head in the mud and expecting clean air.

• Me
      5th of Oct, 2009

Microsoft Word? Do you not possess the use of Microsoft Word? I think just maybe you might be possessed by Microsoft Word.

• Am
      19th of Oct, 2011
    Ford Motor Credit - Worst business I have EVER dealt with
    Ford Motor Credit

Thanks for nothing. You people are the worst business I have EVER dealt with.

• Fr
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Ford Motor Company - 2013 FORD FUSION
    Pasadena, TX

Good morning

The headliner assembly at the driver's door is warped causing it to hang below the door frame. MacHaik Ford in Pasadena, Texas attempted to push into place but couldn't. This is a quality issue that I feel should be handled by Ford to repair and/or replace the headliner and assembly at no cost to me. The VIN is 3FA6P0HR2DR204397.

• Fr
    Ford Motor Company - Headliner in 2013 Ford Fusion

I need this covered by Ford. The head liner is warped and falling down. Mac Haik Ford in Pasadena, TX tried to push it into place and said they cannot fix it and that the entire head liner will have to be replaced at a cost to me of $2400. Why? Sounds like bad workmanship and should covered by a recall that was issued in 2013.

Ford Motor Company - E 350 van
    Bethel, ConnecticutBethel

Helloooooo????
    Is anyone going to respond ?
    Disgraceful treatment of customers
    203.313.0933

• Mc
    Ford Motor Company - Customer Service

My car (2014 Ford Escape) has a new recall on the shift cable and it's bearings. Because I haven't received my "recall letter" and the parts weren't ordered for this recall, I have to pay out of pocket $700 for the repairs and wait unit after September to even begin the reimbursement process. I don't have $700. And I got NO help only brushed off

• Te
    Ford Motor Company - 2012 F150 lariat 4x4 crewcab
    Washington
    Arkansas

corners of cab rusting out! took my truck to a body shop and the body shop guy went rite to the problem, tape over drain holes underside of cab, and rubber groments in doors all four, no slot in them for drainage! I checked another 2012 and 2014 truck the same way, the owners thanked me, hope Ford will stand behind this. 1958terryw@gmail.com

Ford Motor Company - 2014 Ford Mustang
    Elgin
    Illinois

My 4 year old Ford Mustang is showing signs of rust. Edges of the hood have bubbling paint. Dealership contacted Ford. Ford will not replace or repair.Car is 4 years old! Should not be showing signs of rust.

• Mi
    Ford Motor Company - You are making a mistake
    Shelton
    Connecticut

I have been a loyal ford costumer for years, and I have owed all your small cars and sedans. The fact that you would give up entirely on that market is a terrible move. The brand that is Ford will crumble and Henry Ford is rolling in his grave. You are a disappointment and you will never get me to buy a ford again.

• Bo
    Ford Motor Company - Sterio
    Ventura
    California

Ford F-150 raptor.
    Cost of truck $77, 000
    B&O sterio

It's a very bad sterio system.

Rear speakers are weak and no sound.

I would like to have a new and updated amp installed to improve the sound.

Mr. Robert Kellerhouse
    216 s. Catalina st.
    Ventura Ca. 93001

Ph#. 805-850-8347

• Ga
    Ford Motor Company - 2018 Ford 150

The alarm goes off all times of the day and night. My dealer, Sam Galloway Ford has no idea how to fix it. I bought the truck to go on a 4 month rv travel/camping trip. I keep waking up other campers in the middle of the night. I noticed many complaints on the internet with no fix..

• De
    Ford Motor Company - 2002 F350 SUPER duty
    Milan
    Illinois

Enclosed is pics... Had it welded.. Please advise how this could happen. This is my personal truck. I drive about 4 times a week. Never wrecked or hit anything

• Go
    Ford Motor Company - 2017 f150 brakes and rotors
    Milan
    Illinois

Brakes started pulsating about 35, 000 miles. Took truck in and it needs all new rotors and pads. 40, 000 miles mostly highway miles there is no reason to have to have new brakes.

16th of Aug, 2018

• Li
    Ford Motor Company - licoln mkx vin# 2lmpj8lr0gbl40388
    Woodbridge
    Virginia

I bought above suv, 2016 On March, 10, 2018 with 21, 000. milage .After i drove 100. milage radiator water leak and i took to the work-shop. I been told need to replace radiator fan .Lincoln company refused to pay the cost because of title was rebuild branded.No one told about title branded the time of sale.
    Saleem Mohammad
    703-507-8968

• Ml
    Ford Motor Company - 2013 ford focus st3 2.0 gtdi 5dr tangerine scream
    Pretoria Hatfiel
    South Africa

Good day,

It is with great sadness that I find myself writing this complaint. How it it that my car's aircon system can abruptly cease to function, along with my clutch if my car had all regular services done and checked? Wasn't this supposed to have been picked up upon service?

• Pa
    Ford - f150 2.7l ecoboost
    Dearborn Heights
    Michigan
    ford.com

The engine cuts out while driving...customer service wont help...the dealership cant recreate the problem...brand new truck that just stops working

21st of Aug, 2018
    Ford Motor Company - Airbag
    Dearborn
    Michigan

We own a Ford Edge. July 2016 we received airbag recall. Almost 2 years later, we are still waiting for the repair. I have called numerous times and only receive the run-around. I was advised to not occupy the passenger seat. This is crazy!!! 2 years of NOT occupying the passenger seat is insane. I want this airbag fixed!!

21st of Aug, 2018
    Ford Motor Company - Manufactor defect
    Anacortes
    Washington

I purchased a used 2011 Edge in 2016. The front passenger seat belt was put in backwards causing it not to work properly. You have to twist it to get it to lock in place. Frontier Ford where I bought it, informed me it was a manufacturing defect and they wouldn't fix it. How can I get it corrected? I can't believe the last owner didn't find it.