forclosure agency / scam

Phone: 800 481 8359

I have not received promised information from this company (forclosure listings). I was given a user name and password to access their website for listings, and I am not able to access their website. In fact, it seems their website does not exist. I called number above, and I can't get through. This company now has take 39.95 out of my account. This is my second complaint to you inform you of that fact that they have taken money from me. What is so amazing is that this company was advertising on all the major radio stations and still are. Please always do your own research and do not rely on the credibility of some other source. It is obvious they can be scammed too. Thank you!

More forclosure agency Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ki
      20th of Nov, 2008
    forclosure agency - listings for forclosed homes
    Forclosure Agency
    ?
    Phone: 1800 481 8575
    forclosureagency.com

This company was advertising on the radio to call and get listings of forclosed homes. I called the 1800 number to sign up and receive a one week trial of listings. They took my contact information, as well as my cc number and informed me that I would receive the listing in the mail within 3 days. After the one week trial the customer rep imformed me that I could continue to work with their program for 9.95 per week, or I could cancel at anytime. The customer rep also informed me that I could access the information on their website, and she provided me with a user name and password.

I never received a listing, I couldn't access the website and I can't get through to them by phone. I used a debit card, but I am now afraid to put money in that account and I have no way of cancelling this pr0gram. Would do I do?

• Tr
      18th of Apr, 2009
    forclosure agency - Unauthorized charges
    Forclosure Agency
    Maryland

This morning as I was viewing my bank statement I came across a debit charge that was billed to my account this morning in the amount of $39.80. I immediately contacted my bank to discuss these charges. I never authorized this company to withdraw any funds from my account nor have I received any information pertaining to this business or their so called welcome package. When I called the 800 number that my bank provided me with of course no one was available for me to speak with. At this present time i am very livid. This company did not have the right to do what they did to me or anyone else. This just goes to show that you can't trust anyone. It's companies like this that make it hard for the ligitimate companies to gain or keep their customers. I am in the process of disputung these charges and hopefully i can have a peace of mind in the end.

• Fo
      24th of Apr, 2009

We would love to help you get a refund...Please call customer support 866-673-3920.

Thanks for your time and we look forward to helping you.

Foreclosure Agency