Force Factor / Misleading &Trial& add

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Force factor is indeed a scam. This company misrepresents their introductory "trial" offer. Beware of signing up for trial orders of this product. I ordered one bottle on line, and I am now being charged for additional products which I did not order. I'm now filing a legal complaint with the authorities. This cat is hopefully going to prison for mail fraud.

Ig

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2009

LESLIE CHARLES GILROY (corrupt cop)
    in company with
    LLOYD STEPHEN GANZERLA
    BELINDA JANE GANZERLA
    EUGENE CLEVELAND GANZERLA
    TRACEY ANNE GANZERLA
    and others, robbed my wife and I
    See the whole story here

6th of Dec, 2009

Well before you buy a product online, MAYBE you should read the terms and conditions that are right there at the bottom of the page where it says "buy now!". I'm not a user of the product but if you just take 2min out of your day to read the fine print, you would see that you have to cancel the membership within 18 days of purchase or else they put you on the program. So stop complaining and trying to sue them because you are either too dumb or too lazy to read the terms and conditions of the product.

• Th
      14th of Dec, 2009

I agree with the initial complaint... the terms and conditions are in a low light green at the bottom left out of page sight where you accept the free trial. There is no button asking you to click once you have read the terms and conditions and you would have scroll down the web page to read the terms and conditions. No one reads every add on a web page. A reasonable person would assume the additional charges would be posted next to the acceptance of the free trial not hidden on the bottom left of the page to look like an add. Most contracts require a clear offer and acceptance and this doesn't meet that criteria and Force Factor would lose in any court.

I have to say that the customer service was good and the phone number does work. The business refunded my full amount. It may have seemed shady at first but the business at least responded and is going to refund my money. I will be back on here if I don't recieve the refund but was impressed with the urgency in which the company responded. My main complaint was that I hadn't even finished the first trial bottle yet but now I will be more inclined to do business with force factor in the future.

• Bo
      21st of Dec, 2009

I ordered force factor and signed up for a free trial. I called them after I tried it and now have it shipped to me every month. I priced it at GNC and it was more expensive than I can get it on line for

• Bo
      21st of Dec, 2009

they had great customer service when I called them about shipping

• Te
      28th of Jun, 2010

Contact the card issuer (visa, Matercard, Etc) immediately to dispute the charge and then file a complaint with the FTC. You can do that online at FTC.gov or by phone at 1-877-FTC-HELP.

• De
      27th of Jul, 2010

Yeah! Force Factor screwed me too! Thanks for the info about the opt-out being at the bottom of the page and looking like an ad. I called on the 18th day, before the end of business banking hours in my time zone, and they refused to stop the order and refused to stop the withdrawal of funds from my bank account. Glad to hear about the FTC information; thanks TEXAS-G. Yeah! I went to their web page to order a TRIAL OFFER not a program. I did not like the product. I told them so in the telephone call I made to their representative. I followed the directions on the bottle. Some minutes after breakfast I began to feel slightly upset tummy and jittery. It reminded me of that yohmba (spelling?) bark which causes me to react. I like the guararana.

• Sc
      27th of Jul, 2010

Hey Debocombo,

My name is Scout and I'm a Force Factor Representative.

Force Factor will never send you product after you've asked us not to. You can cancel your shipment at any time. Force Factor offers a complete 30 day money back guarantee from date of last shipment. Feel free to contact our professional customer service department at the number listed on our product or website.

-Scout

• Em
      22nd of Aug, 2010

Come on dude, it's right there in black and white ... read the fine print. Nothing is ever "FREE" anyway. Print it out, it's not in a foregin language! It CLEARLY states that you have to call to cancel within 18 days. USE YOUR BRAIN... oh wait, you expected these pills to HELP with that, right?! Duhh...

• Da
      5th of Aug, 2011

Just a small comment to the guy that first commented. I've been involved with real FBI scams in my life. I've been involved in a mutibillion dollar scam actually about two weeks ago. However, I did not know it was a scam. Buddy, I recommend you keep doing what your doing and sue them. Take all their money. Being scammed is a terrible feeling. And reading all the information on the page I do agree that it is a very well thought out scam. Every little piece of information is correct. I've been a body builder for about 3 years now. And I can tell you that nitric oxide is the key to working out. Give MusclePharm's new Assault a try. I started on it a couple months ago and haven't looked back. Good luck my friend. For any advise feel free to email me. [email protected]

19th of Aug, 2011

I totally agree with the complaint here. If a company is offering a free trial and then are going to expect you to pay for something it shouldn't be in "fine print" this is clearly a misleading tactic by the company. If their product is worth what they charge then they shouldn't need fine print to sell it in a misleading way. these companies pray off of people who do not (as some of the ###s that have posted here) read the fine print. If you have nothing to hide then there shouldn't be fine print. this is a lousy business tactic and should be illegal.

19th of Aug, 2011

I did the exact same thing as the complaintant here with the same company. I will have to say though Force factor was VERY understanding of the situation and was willing to offer there money back guarantee. so I really can't complain to much. i don't like the deceptive tactic of this kind of advertising and i told them that. this should just go down as a lesson..please please please read ALL the terms and conditions before hand and if you can't find them then don't make an order.

• Su
      21st of Feb, 2012

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at 877-492-7243 and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Force Factor

• Le
      10th of Feb, 2016

I definitely agree that their add is misleading and a real Scam. I too got caught because I cant read the small Print even using 3X Magnification Reading Glasses or my Prescription Multifocals because of shortsightedness. The Fair Trade Laws in Australia state that all information regarding such offers must be fully displayed so as to be readable and we have a 10 Day cooling off Period under the Consumer Affairs Trade Laws. Also it is hard especially here in Ausralia and because of the Time Zone difference we would have to ring to cancel between the hours of 1am and 8 am and because I am a disability Pensioner I quite often don't get up before 8am at which Time I usually take my Breakfast. Also because I have Chronic hearing loss making phone calls even with a Speaker Phone I often have to second guess what People are saying often with disasterous outcomes so I do most of my Communications by email, but Force Factor AKA Nutraclick do not have a email address to contact and Cancel within 18 Days. They took 4 days to even ship the product and then close to a week to receive the Product which is roughly 10 Days not leaving much Time to call and cancel any future orders. I believe this to be a deliberate action or ploy on Force Factor AKA Nutraclick to reduce a person's time to be able to opt out. $100 US plus postage and handling for I months Supply is excessive in my Books because the 14 Day trial offer according to the recommended use of 4 capsules a Day is only 5 days supply where I can purchase locally from my local Nature's Work Shop Caruso's Test O Rod a 2 Month Supply for just $70AU a clear saving of around $40AU. As my Disibilty Suport Pension provides me with limited income at the married rate then $100US is accesive for just one month especially when out of that Pension we have Groceries, Power, Medications, Fuel and Water, Car Insurance, Registration and the Hire of Disabilty Aids and toss in Property Rates as well as Home and Contents Insurance and other intermitent Bills.

This way that the Add is presented is definitely a first Class Scam and I was not worried about the Labido or Sexual Aspect as that is a mind Issue. Having low Testostrone levels is the reason I wanted to give the Product a try but even that is a Scam if you peel the Force Factor Label of the Bottle the writing is again so small that I at least can't read it properly even then the Bottle is not clearly marked with the Manufactures Name so as one can search for informaton on studies and Scientific Information or double Blind Studies that give any Idea to the actually claimed Benefits to make an informed decision as to the effectivenss of the Product so without a doubt it is a 100% Scam.

21st of Aug, 2018
    Force Factor - Flexforce
    Boston
    Massachusetts

Refund service policy sucks!! I returned it, never got processed til I complained and now it's gonna take longer for a refund?? I've called BBB in my state and u have 29 complaints here? That's unacceptable!! Get it together

• Le
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Force Factor - Force Factor
    Pennsylvania
    forcefactor.com

there is no way to contact them and they have no working telephone number. I just had to contact my bank and keep up with my tracking information and make sure they credited back to my account. Ridiculous and will never use them again.