Force Factor — Billed after trial order
To start wth i ordered the trail version of test x180 by force faxtor. I did not give them permission to continue with future orders on a monthly basis.
Since the trial order i have been sent 2 bottles and was not able to find out why until today.
After checking my credit card i find were you have billed for 2 botthles at reg. Price. Of 74. 98 for which i did not approve to receive.
I still have the bottles unopened and will return them to you so that you can credit my credit card since i did not allow you to send them to me.
I have contacted my credit card company to tell them what has happened and that they should not accept any more charges from fore factor.
Please contact me by email and let me that you are going to credit my charge card and the amount and i will return to you 2 bottles that i did not apply for. In order to return the bottles i will need a return address to send the pills back.
If i have not contacted the right dept. Please tell me how to contact them.
Expect to hear you very soon as i dont want these i have been advised by my doctor not to take these pills as i have a heart problem.
15119 peach tree lane
More Force Factor Complaints & Reviews
- Force Factor - force factor 
- Force Factor - Free trial scam 
- Force Factor - HEALTH PROBLEMS 
- Force Factor - Misleading &Trial& add 
- Force Factor - Unethical; shady 
- Force Factor LLC - SCAM 
- Force Factor - Test X180 - Unauthorized Sales 
- Force Factor - Credit Card Fraud 
- Force Factor - CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT 
- Force Factor - desecptive marketing and business pactices