Force FactorBilled after trial order

To start wth i ordered the trail version of test x180 by force faxtor. I did not give them permission to continue with future orders on a monthly basis.

Since the trial order i have been sent 2 bottles and was not able to find out why until today.
After checking my credit card i find were you have billed for 2 botthles at reg. Price. Of 74. 98 for which i did not approve to receive.

I still have the bottles unopened and will return them to you so that you can credit my credit card since i did not allow you to send them to me.

I have contacted my credit card company to tell them what has happened and that they should not accept any more charges from fore factor.

Please contact me by email and let me that you are going to credit my charge card and the amount and i will return to you 2 bottles that i did not apply for. In order to return the bottles i will need a return address to send the pills back.

If i have not contacted the right dept. Please tell me how to contact them.

Expect to hear you very soon as i dont want these i have been advised by my doctor not to take these pills as i have a heart problem.

John chadwell
15119 peach tree lane
Monroe, michigan
[protected]@comcast. Net

Jo
Apr 21, 2014

Comments

• Mk
      Apr 21, 2014

After reading the terms and conditions of the FREE TRIAL and your complaint... I think you owe the money.

From the web sit...
    "How Does the VIP Membership Offer Work?

A. You must pay a shipping and handling fee of $4.99 USD for us to send you a 14-day trial supply of Test X180. We ship the product the day after you place your order (with the exception that orders placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday). We allow up to 4 days for you to receive the trial supply. Thus, in order for you to have 14 days to try the product, we consider the end date for your trial period to be 18 days after you place your order, which is 14 days plus 4 days for processing and transit.

B. If you do not call customer service to cancel within 18 days of ordering your free trial, you will continue with our VIP Membership Program. See details below.

VIP Membership Program

Unless you cancel before the end of your trial period as specified above, we will ship your first 30-day supply of Test X180 at the end of your trial period. Thereafter, you will continue to receive a fresh 30-day supply of Test X180 each month for as long as you remain a member of our VIP Membership Program. The credit card you provided when you ordered the trial product will be automatically charged $74.98 (plus tax if applicable) when each new monthly supply ships. To cancel future shipments, you must call [protected] at least 1 day prior to the date that your next monthly delivery ships. Customers located in Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands, please call us at +[protected]. Customers in Australia, please call us at [protected]. Customers in the United Kingdom, please call us at [protected]. Our customer service center is open Mon-Fri: 9am - 9pm Eastern Time (US) and Sat: 12pm - 5pm Eastern Time (US)."

• Ga
      May 29, 2014

you took money out of my account that i did not give permission for it was £53.47 so please return it to my account

• We
      Mar 06, 2015

I don't want any more money being taken out of my account, such a scam, took $74 and don't know how to stop and cancel their crap.