For You Flowers / Poor Quality/Bad Service

1 PO Box 805Old Saybrook, CT, United States
Phone: 1.800.838.8853

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM !!! I ordered 24 muti-colored roses with a vase, box of chocolates, and gift card for my mom for Mother's Day. I live in DC and my mom lives in Ohio, so I tried this company out. The website was very nice, and the quality of product seemed to look beautiful. When I called the order in, the guy on the phone who took the order was clueless, (I should of realized it then). I purchased everything and it was to be delievered the next day. My mom called me the next day and "asked" if I sent her flowers...I said yes why, she proceeded to tell me that not only were the roses wilted, and NOT beautiful, there was no gift card, NO vase, and NO chocolates...when I called the company to complain, they would not refund my money, they would not let me speak to a supervisor, and told me that they would credit my account $10.00...ARE THEY CRAZY??? I cant believe I speant almost $100, and they would NOT help me out at all. What if you sent your mother a gift like that??? How would you feel??? PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM !!! QUALITY BAD, SERVICE BAD, they must like taking money from people!!!

More For You Flowers Complaints & Reviews