For Refunds Call / removing money from my account

This company charged me 1.97 which is all they were supppose to charge me and still never received anything and they also charged me 72.21 which was a unauthorized charge. This is a fradulent company. They dont even give you a full phone number to call my bank says I have to wait until the 15 to dispute this charge. I would like to know if you can report this to the FBI or just who can you report it to. This has cause me a lot of problems just this one charge alone please help

A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me yesterday!! This is ridiculous!!! I found a number on the envelope.
866-951-1406. Good Luck.
A  29th of Apr, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me. Cant someone get these crooks. They are charging unauthorised amounts on our credit cards. Thanks for the number. At least they sent you something.
A  30th of Apr, 2009 by
I am also facing the same issue... will try to call the customer service to see if they will stop this one and give refund otherwise, i am telling my credit card company that this is unauthorized charge...
A  30th of Apr, 2009 by
It has happened to me as well. Called 866 951 1406 and they said they were Google Cindication and it was some Treasure Chest Club. I did not sign up for it. They said they can credit me back the $72.21 for something called Google Treasure Chest. They will not credit me back $1.97 for shipping and told me they do not refund S&H.
A  1st of May, 2009 by
The same charge just appeared on my card. Call 1-866-951-1406 for a refund. If you don't get them, keep trying. Also, call Grant Sping at 1-888-247-2155, they will also be charging your account.
A  28th of May, 2009 by
Same thing happened with me also. Initial charge was 1.97 and then 72.71, I called them and they are very bold to say that I did agree to terms of this. I do not know, how they can charge this much of an amount when they mention 1.97. They should be brought to where they actually belong. Mohammad Admani
N  13th of Jun, 2009 by
I had the same problem. I have been waiting almost a month and a half for my 72.71 to be returned. The next time I talk to them things will not be pretty. The either better give me my money back in like 2 days or I will hunt them down. Because I am getting really sick and tired of this game! Kristen
N  12th of Aug, 2009 by
I was scammed by the acai berry and bromide pills company Health Products. I never received the $4 samples then was charged 87.50 x 2 for something I did not order. Now they claim they can only refund one bottle after I return it(I pay S&H) and they will credit it back to me. When I asked what about the other 87.50, I was either hung up on or not responded to during my live chat on the internet. What do I do? And this all happens 2 days before my birthday!
D  21st of Sep, 2009 by
you know what you did was wrong i just want my money back into my account and destroy my info or i will hire a lawyer 33.98