For Refund Call / Credit Card Charges

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I have recently discovered my credit card has been charged 72.00 for what I do not know! I have contacted my credit card company and they do not have a name or number except for refund call. If anyone have any info on how to stop this please let me know! I am desperate!squawmamma1@yahoo.com

Ad

Comments

Pe
  16th of Apr, 2009

you can call them at 866-957-0020 to cancel and see if they will refund

Cl
  18th of Apr, 2009

I had same charge April 13. Never used the debit card it was charged to. Bank of America is taking care of refund...no problem. Who are these 4 refund people?

Se
  2nd of May, 2009

Just got hit yesterday for same amount. Will get back in touch, after I try to resolve this crap. Might get our local news station involved if nothing else.

Ol
  7th of May, 2009

I got the same charge of $72.21 from my account also. Was suppose to be receiving the arcai-berry diet, never received but was surely charged for it.I want my money back.I will get my money or I, m filing a complaint with a lawyer if it is only for $72.21!

Tg
  8th of May, 2009

I did get the $72.21 charge on my bill and I got the cd in the mail but after looking at the different posts I decided to cancel before I got in any deeper. My $72.21 was refunded within 3 days. I still wonder if I could have made some of that money back--I'm just too broke to take the chance..anybody out there make any money?

Ch

2249 Gambel Oak Dr,
Sandy, UT 84092
Phone 801-545-0628

Also: 866-957-0020
I reported them to state attorney general and FTC. Scammers!

Ch
  16th of May, 2009

For refunds 866 957 Sandy UT is "Google Treasure Chest" also known by many other names.

Check out this link to see other addresses and phone numbers linked to Google Treasure Chest etc.