Footwearlooking.com / I have never received shoes

I ordered shoes from Footwearlooking.com but have never received them. I paid through PayPal but they won't help because it's past the 45 day limit. I'm out the money. The seller is not responding. I can only assume that they are a fraudulent site since they will not answer my repeated e-mails.

Ma
Apr 30, 2013

More Footwearlooking.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Gi
      7th of Sep, 2014

The fraud ### can be found and exterminated like the cockroaches that they are but it does not happen. Why?

• Li
      20th of Aug, 2014

Footwearlooking.com is a fraudulent site. I ordered a pair of sandals from Footwearlooking.com and although I received confirmation of order there was no further response and sandals did not arrive. I paid on PayPal and have received reimbursement. Instinctively, I thought there was something fishy about site and it's layout but I was so excited to find sandals in my size that I overlooked this. It's been a good lesson for me in not allowing my consumer urge to override my instinct. I need to find satisfaction in something else than shopping. This site needs to be shut down. And the merchant needs to be blocked from PayPal. I have written to them to ask that this be done.

Here is transaction info:
    Seller's Name: dong xiang pin
    Seller's Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ph
      7th of Jun, 2014

I also ordered shoes from this site and never received the shoes or a response from the company. I used PayPal and the company did no ever respond to them either. I did, however, get my money back.

• Le
      23rd of Nov, 2013

I also ordered shoes from this website and never received them. I emailed them 3 times but with NO response. Absolutely a fraud!!!