Footwearlooking.com / Fraudulent Site

This site is a fraudulent site. Take orders but never deliver the goods. There is no response to emails. The only reason, I received my funds back was because I filed a PayPal complaint within the 45 days. Buyer Beware. If you are using PayPal keep time limits for filing complaints. Better yet pay with a credit card through PayPal because then if you miss their deadline, your credit card company will generally give you 30 days from the day of your statement that includes the charge which is later than the day of the charge.

Pt
Dec 9, 2013

More Footwearlooking.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ji
      12th of Jan, 2014

This website seems to be fraudulent without a doubt, and there seems to be another similar website that looks nearly identical. This is the only site on the internet thus far that had the pair of boots I was looking for, which happen to be the Men's Dr Martens Franco 9-Tie Boot Tan Greenland in size 10.5. Please see here...http://footwearlooking.com/mens-dr-martens-franco-9tie-boot-tan-greenland-p-14770/ and here... http://www.footwearonlinemall.com/mens-dr-martens-franco-9tie-boot-tan-greenland-p-27472/...If you take notice both sites have a similar name yet the prices for the same product are vastly different. The reason why I even bothered entering in my information was cause I had just spent 3 hours skimming websites and these two were the only ones that carried them in that size!! Now it gets better...what really tipped me off was after placing the order you couldn't pay for the product on site, and the only option was paypal. The after completing the transaction and not paying for it, a message pops up saying that you will receive an email where you can pay for the order there. That's completely suspicious. Upon looking for my email I realized that it had actually landed in my Junk email box...another suspicious event. Lastly upon logging into paypal, the payee's email was under the name of [email protected] and the product name was a bunch of numbers that had no correlation with anything. I finally checked the contact information for the two sites and saw there was nothing there but an Email. Another discrepancy was the mismatch between the website name and their URLs, yet again for both. Now all these lead to the red light. My main concern now is that they have my registered information and email which they will prob sell to third parties and will receive scam mail. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS ASAP!!

• Lo
      13th of Jan, 2014

The exact same thing happened to me. I paid for a pair of boorn boots on 12/31 with paypal (it was the only option offered). I received a confirmation number and The shipping was free with the promess to delivetr within 15 to 20 days . trying to track my order I hit reply on the email with the confirmation number and it went to a personal email address. I've sent several e-mails inquiring about the status in my order with no response . There is no phone number available . I wish I had check reviews on footwearlooking before placing my order. It really looks like an authentic website but obviously is a fraudulent site. I'm contacting PayPal to explain what happened but it sucks that they got my info. This website needs to be taken down fast!!

• Zi
      16th of May, 2014

yes this is exactly what happen to me, i purchase shoes paid for them and they never delivered my order to me
    this is terrible i will contact pay pal also to see if they will help me
    please make this shopping site come down so THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE