FootLocker.com / never received my item or a refund
Never order from footlocker.com I never received the item. I purchased the pink nike comfort thong sandals from this website... With shipping included my order came up to $40. I was provided a tracking number and when the sandals were delivered they were delievered to a man named "tom" instead of "jasmine" (me)! Why in the world would you let someone other than who its name is in sign for a package???
I called customer service more than 5 times.. Stay on the phone for hours. Instead of giving me a refund they blamed it on the post office and then the post office blamed it on foot locker. So the receptionist I talked to told me to wait 2 weeks for a refund. I waited to weeks called back and they said there was no way to get a refund. It was too late to file a claim with paypal. So I lost $40 messing around with footlocker which I thought would have been a safe site since I have been to the store. Wrong! I will never ever order from them again... Ladies... Fellas do not order from this site! Look somewhere else.
More FootLocker.com Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference? 
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- Foot Locker - no refund! 
- Foot Locker - bad and unprofessional service 
- Foot Locker - terrible customer service and poor management 
- Foot Locker - poor service and unprofessional behavior
- Foot Locker - air max 97 plus
- FootLocker - nike men's sneakers
- Foot Locker - money taken and no product received
- Foot Locker - jordan 11 concord