FootLocker.com / never received my item or a refund

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Never order from footlocker.com I never received the item. I purchased the pink nike comfort thong sandals from this website... With shipping included my order came up to $40. I was provided a tracking number and when the sandals were delivered they were delievered to a man named "tom" instead of "jasmine" (me)! Why in the world would you let someone other than who its name is in sign for a package???
I called customer service more than 5 times.. Stay on the phone for hours. Instead of giving me a refund they blamed it on the post office and then the post office blamed it on foot locker. So the receptionist I talked to told me to wait 2 weeks for a refund. I waited to weeks called back and they said there was no way to get a refund. It was too late to file a claim with paypal. So I lost $40 messing around with footlocker which I thought would have been a safe site since I have been to the store. Wrong! I will never ever order from them again... Ladies... Fellas do not order from this site! Look somewhere else.

Comments

17th of Feb, 2012

Even though the post office screwed up Footlocker still led me to believe I would get a refund even though the post office screwed up then turned around and changed their story once I called to check on it.