Foot Locker / crooks
A couple years ago I bought some Nike shoes for my mother from a Foot Locker. Well they didnt work out so I went to exchange them and didnt find anything that she would like. So when I went for a return (receipt in hand) the Manager said he didnt have the cash, and I said "Put it back on my debit card." Manger replied, "Our CC machine is broken it wont scan." So, I said "Well then give me a store gift card." Manager replied, "We are out of gift cards." So, i happen to have one on hand from a previous purchase and I said, " Well here put it on this." Manager replied, "Oh no it wont allow us to do that." Basically, He wanted to hit his goal for the day so he was trying to stick me with shoes that I couldnt use and didnt need just so he could make his day. And thats not the only Foot Locker location they do that at.. Its every one i go to its impossible to do a return. So, I refuse to shop at a Foot Locker. I dont let my family or friends even go in there when they are with me. I use to work for Foot Locker inc and i saw it done all the time.
More Foot Locker Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference? 
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- Foot Locker - no refund! 
- FootLocker.com - never received my item or a refund 
- Foot Locker - bad and unprofessional service 
- Foot Locker - shipped wrong order and no help given regarding mistake.
- Foot Locker - money/gift cards owed to me
- Foot Locker - overall service
- Foot Locker - kobe 1 protro delivery
- Foot Locker - service