FOODANDFLIX / Unauthorized Billing to Credit Card

1 ?CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-900-929-4554

I believe unathorized charges we submitted to my AT&T Universal (Credit) Card. On 10/23/08 the following charges were posted to my credit card - a) $1.00 byFoodAndFlix, and $1.00 by DealMax. Neither of these charges were authorized by any of our credit card holders in the family.

On 10/28/08 a 'credit' for $1.00 was posted by DealMax reversing that charge.

I tried to call the 800 phone number of FoodAndFlix but was unable to talk to anyone about this problem

Comments

5th of Nov, 2008
    FOODANDFLIX - unauthorized charges
    FOODANDFLIX
    Johnson City
    Tennessee
    Phone: 3092362456

I was charged $1.00 on 10/23/08 and $1.00 again on 11/03/08, unauthorized! I don't even know where these charges are coming from!

• Ve
      14th of Nov, 2008

I am in this same situation at this time. I don't know where the chages are coming from and I cannot contact anyone

• Sh
      19th of Nov, 2008

I WANT TO CANCEL AND DO NOT KNOW HOW PLEASE CANCEL FOR ME AND NOTIFY ME OF SAME

• Tf
      24th of Nov, 2008

please cancel293171783
    UNLESS YOU CANCEL, YOUR CREDIT
    CARD ACCOUNT WILL BE CHARGED.

Dear Florence Aldridge,

Welcome to Food and FlixSM, the online savings program that brings you action, drama, comedy, delicious meals - and great savings - every day of the year, easily and affordably!

Start saving right now -- simply go to the URL below!
    www.foodandflix.com

For your reference, your membership ID# is: 293171783.

Here are just some of the benefits and savings that await you:

l Spend your evenings and weekends at the movies for just $6.00 a ticket at national theatre chains

l Save up to 50% on restaurant certificates to local restaurants

l Enjoy exclusive, members-only savings at video rental stores as well as on movie and DVD purchases

All of these benefits -- and many others -- are fully explained on the Food and Flix website.

We invite you to use our services. If you don't feel that our services and benefits are everything we say they are, simply call us toll-free at 800-929-4554 to cancel your membership. Food and Flix will automatically charge the membership fee to your card and, unless you call to cancel, at the then-current fee each new membership month.

Important: Please save this email for future reference, and bookmark www.foodandflix.com for instant access to your benefits.

Sincerely,
    Member Savings

Discount off movie ticket face value is sponsored by Food and Flix. Discount ticket prices subject to a surcharge in NYC area for AMC Theaters. There is a $2.50 surcharge for tickets redeemed in Manhattan, NY, United Artists Theaters. Discount tickets are not valid generally for the first ten (10) days of a motion picture's release. Good any day of the week thereafter, including holidays and weekends. Movie ticket purchases made through Food and Flix are limited to ten (10) per day, 100 per membership year. Discount tickets may not be valid for special movie theater events. Other restrictions may apply and vary by chain. Special engagements excluded. Special-engagements restriction is necessary to comply with the contractual obligations of motion picture distributors on certain films.

• Do
      28th of Nov, 2008
    FOODANDFLIX - did not auth deduct from my checking
    foodandflix
    Oregon

I don't even know what this is.I did not order anything and I have been charged 1.00 a month since Sept what can I do. I cancelled this today.

• Ne
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Contact your financial institution and dispute the charges. My bank immediately refunded the money and all NSF charges I have incurred. Thank God for the good poeple. My son will now have a Christmas. The foodandflix grinch will not strike me this year. Also, I had my card cancelled and ordered a new one. that is a total PITA (pain in the A) but well worth the pain to get these jokers out of my life.

I also filed fraud charges.

Good luck.

• Ed
      4th of Dec, 2008

I AM BEING CHARGED A ONE DOLLAR FEE AND DONT KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE AND HOW THEY CAN DO THIS.

• Mi
      15th of Dec, 2008

Stinking food and flix people are getting rich with other peoples money. that is the same thing as stealing because i didnt authorize a charge on my account everytime i use my creditcard. i am not happy

• El
    Yazoo City
    Mississippi
    Phone: 662 7462786
    lanelots.com

This company is charging me 1.00, I have tryed to called, was unable to contact them; I want them to stop billing me. I do not know who they are. I did not give them permission to bill me.
    Here is the info; Terminal ID 99999999 Serial # 124539599

4225 E. University Dr. #94
    Mesa
    Arizona
    Vlb04@hotmail.com

I Cancelled with You Last Year in 2008, Not sure the date at this moment, You are still charging my card a $1.00 amonth. When I said Cancel! I ment for it all to be cancelled! You should check into this and refund this money. A Buck is a Buck and I have to count every penny, I'm on a limited income. I'm showing you took $1.00 on 12/23/08 and know there was a charge for 11/2008 and I'm sure some time this week you will take it again. Stop! I have tryed calling you, can't talk to a person to make this Stop. Please get in touch will me via e-mail and let me know what can be done, Soon. I'm going to talk with my bank and maybe even Finanal-Aid. Vickie Bussell 1-26-09

4th of Feb, 2009

I am very upset that I can't cancel. I don't even know the membership # as different ones appear. the #800-929-4554 is completely useless.

4th of Feb, 2009

What is membersavins@foodflix.com and how do I cancel?

3rd of Mar, 2009
    FOODANDFLIX - Fraudulent membership
    Foodandflix

I have been receiving charges for Foodandflix on my credit card which I have disputed. Bank of America says that this is a "membership" and they cannot cancel it. The phone number at Foodandflix is apparently phony. I e-mailed them and told them I had never knowingly joined, that I won't pay, and asked them to remove my name from any of their records.

• Ce
      17th of Apr, 2009
    FOODANDFLIX - Unauthorized debit from debit card
    4033 n beltline rd #1814
    Irving
    Texas
    Phone: 214-492-0973
    RODRIGUEZLA3@HOTMAIL.COM

I CESAR CUENCA HAVE UNAUTHORIZED DEBITS ON MY CARD W/OUT MY PERMISSION. I CANCELLED THIS COMPANY A WHILE BANK BUT AM STILL DEBITED 1.00 EVERY MONTH WHICH HAS CAUSED ME TO HAVE OVERDRAFT FEES AMOUNTING TO 185.00. I NEED TO BE REIMBURSED THIS AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY. MY DEBIT CARD # WAS 5287512851201019. MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 349044017.

• Li
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED SEVERAL TIMES ON A WAHCOVIA ACCOUNT FOR 1.00, FOR VALUEMAX AND FOODANDFLIXD THE WAHCOVIA ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR SEVERAL MONTHS BUT WAHCOVIA KEEPS POSTING IT AND CHARGING ME 35.00 EACH TIME NSF FEE. I DON'T KNOW NOR HAVE I EVER HEAR OF THESE CO.

• He
      23rd of Apr, 2009

do not not take any money out off my checking account you will mesh me up

• Ti
      20th of May, 2009

I checked my account and I had a 2.00 debit the next day I checked it again and I had a 2.00 credit . I do believe that a a sizeable amount of money to any company that takes money with out the customers knowledge.

• Si
      27th of Jun, 2009

I never gave your company permission to draft my banking account for your fees. Please cancel your fees from my account! I've tried to call 1-800 number but never got through to anyone. I don't even have a member number or used your services. here must be a law against what your company is doing to many of people in this world. I have to c ontact the better business bueral to see what I can do. If onbody else will fight I will see how a company can just go into your account or use people credit card without any knowlege.
    My e-mail is sillah1966@yahoo.com hopefully I could can get an e-mail or a letter in the mail or something.

• Pa
      16th of Jul, 2009

I never authorized the company food and flix to charge my card. I would like you to reverse the charges to my account immediately, and never charge it again.

• Ai
      10th of Aug, 2009

I tried three different times to get my so-called "FREE CREDIT REPORT" at which time I was sent to Food and Flix and charged a dollar automatically from my bank account, plus other charges I am sure, that I won't be aware of until I get an e-mail suggesting that I signed up for this website. All I wanted was my free credit report that was promised!! I demand that you reverse all these charges to my account immediately and never charge my account again!! NEVER! GOT IT!!