Food Service / Pizzeria

Posted:

Two meatballs on the entire hero!

On October 18, 2006 I ordered a meatball parmesan hero on garlic bread from Royal Pizza on route 112, in Patchogue. When I got home and opened up the hero, there were TWO meatballs on the entire hero!
One on each side, cut in half! Pathetic! And I was charged over five dollars for this "hero"! My sandwich was mostly bread and cheese.

For a business that is as busy as it is, I'm sure their profits are very good. They could and should put at least FOUR meatballs on a hero, two on each side, cut in halves! Meatballs are cheap to make, share the wealth!

I will never buy another food item from this place again, and I will tell family and friends to boycott them also!

Maureen
Medford, NY

Food Service / Pizzeria
Royal Pizzeria & Dining
711 Route 112
Patchogue, NY 11772
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Comments

D  2nd of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
I love Royal Pizza!!
Their baked ziti and garlic knots are awesome!
I love their sauce and you can't beat their specials! ***** :)
D  2nd of Mar, 2007 by    0 Votes
I don't know how "Maureen" can talk about Royal Pizza that way! I think they have by far the best food in town!!! Everything I have ever eaten at Royal Pizza has been amazing! The owners are always very friendly and courteous and seem to take great pride in their food and restuarant.
My husband and I eat the delicious food at Royal Pizza very often and have never had a bad meal to speak of. We have had Royal Pizza catered several of our parties as well and we have always been extremely satisfied with not only food but the service as well.
I would highly recommend Royal Pizza!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree