Food Network / martha stewart chopped judge

1 Bremerton, WA, United States Review updated:

I thoroughly enjoy watching the large variety of programs that your network has to offer. However upon learning that Martha Stewart will be a judge on your chopped program I regret to inform you I will no longer watch any programs on your network. It is only my opinion that Martha Stewart is not worthy of your programs nor do I agree with your jingle that she is Queen of cuisine. You have many female Chefs/ Cooks who are more deserving of that title than what she is. As long as the Food Network program Associates with Martha Stewart I will find something else to watch. Respectfully Elizabeth Mejia

Li
May 21, 2018
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Sep, 2018

come on now, you couldn't find a better judge than Martha Stewart, what a snob and a bad choice for what used to be a good show. I didn't know she was out of jail. is that the face you want to promote?

• Ez
      25th of Sep, 2018

I love Chopped but Martha Stewart as a judge...really?? She is a snob and thinks so highly of herself...illusions of grandeur?? I also noticed her co-chef on the panel was not wearing his glasses (which he always wear) and I could almost smell the hair product after his haircut probably 30 minutes before the show. She was so rude to the contestants; she forgets her beginnings. Let's not forget that she is a criminal and even though she did her 'time'...freedom to roam about, living in a bungalow and teaching cooking classes. My opinion of this show has been drastically altered. Martha Stewart is a lonely old woman and is highly over-rated!!!

25th of Jul, 2018

Please take Martha Stewart OFF of Chopped as a judge. Boring. it's ruining the show for me... Terrible and out of touch

• Mi
      17th of Jul, 2018

I have watched Chopped for years and always loved it! However, I don't understand why Martha Stewart is being marketed for the program. She brings nothing of substance, in my opinion. It saddens me that the advertising department did a clip of her saying, "I'll be the judge of that." It conveys arrogance and superiority. I have always admired the judges on the show and have never heard one grandstand in the same manner. For that matter, the fact that the show does not promote brand names has been refreshing to me. That's gone now.
    Pretty disappointing Ted.

• Su
      15th of Jul, 2018

I have always loved chopped. They have made Alex, Ramon, Marc, Ted, Marcus et all - so many chefs we would have never felt like we know - household names.
    I have no issue with Martha Stewart personally, but you changed the feel of the entire show by promoting her.
    I always felt like this was a safe, non political, unmoved by personal stories only judged strictly on food show. Which has made me watch it religiously for more than a decade.
    Please. Don't cheapen it. You added horrible sound affects to your celebrity chef worst cooks addition. And now Martha is bringing food. Promoting her brand and changing the format of a highly highly successful show.
    Odd. But changing it may have jumped the shark inmy opinion. I dislike the new fawn over Martha format. Please let this go.
    Judge with amazing chefs. Let us get to know them. We all are tired of Martha.
    And I'm switching to Guys Grocery Games because so far? He hasn't sold out yet.
    Please change back.

• Wv
      11th of Jul, 2018
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

I have no personal opinion about Martha Stewart as a person, BUT she is just nasty as a Chopped judge.

I no longer watch the show because she cannot deliver criticism without being nasty. The horrendous look on her face says enough without her opening her mouth.

Boooooo! Food Network & Chopped!

• Gw
      31st of May, 2018

I am very disappointed in the network. I will not watch a show that has Martha Stewart as one of the judges!