Food Network Magazine / paid subscription/not receiving

1 Red Oak, IA, United States Review updated:

Paid for subscription on 07feb09 via computer at time of subscribing — received one issue. According to their website - my subscription was cancelled. No phone number to contact anyone. E-mailed their customer service — no response.

• peaches westerly's Response, Jan 29, 2018

Got these for Christmas
    Very sharp
    Was using my 5” serrated blade knife and the handle came right off
    I sliced my finger
    You better check your manufacturing
    These are defective
    I also got another three piece set I’m returning because of safety concerns with your manufacturing
    Debra Dudula
    774 364 3270

Ma

Comments

• Dh
      14th of May, 2015

I subscribed to Food Network Magazine. I received one issue along with the bill. I paid the bill and never received another issue. After three months, I contacted customer service and was told 'too bad - we sent them - you have to contact the postal service and or file a complaint.' This is not acceptable. I purchased a service that I did not receive. A seller is responsible for ensuring a reliable delivery method. I have other magazine subscriptions and have never had this problem with them. I asked for a refund and for my subscription to be cancelled. I promptly received a response saying my subscription had been cancelled, but they ignored my request for a refund.

• Ak
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Food Network - Female chefs
    New York

Long time viewer...As talented as they all are...why don't the ladies with long hair pull it back when they are cooking on tv?

• Ca
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Food Network - Martja Stewart

I find it hard to believe that your network can completely dump a great cook and host like Paula Deen. You dropped anything from her, due to a comment that was made in the past. Yet you put a convicted felon on the show and network. Unbelievable! It saddens me to say I will no longer have your channel in my home. You are a bunch of hypocrites.

Food Network - Kitchen floor mat
    New York, New York
    Foodnetwork.com

Mat less than 1yr and finish is peeling off. The mat was purchased at kohls. This a 2 person household.

• Do
    Food Network - Cover to 1.5 qt sauce pan
    Bronx
    New York

Was making hard boiled eggs on medium flame & cover shattered. I don't understand how this happened.. the pots are only a year and a half old.. I really like these pots and use them everyday, but I do need the covers to cook. I've been cooking for over 40 years and this has never happened to me before. Can this cover be replaced please. Thank you.

• Ka
    Food Network - Ceramic pans
    East Troy
    Wisconsin

No matter what we do everything sticks!!! Even in the saucepans.
    I'm disappointed I love the red color and was excited about the non stick surface.
    I always hand wash my pans and pots I do not use sprays like Pam. I would use butter or olive oil and nothing worked.
    I spend more time having the pans soak and cleaning them then cooking.

• Jc
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Food Network - Dutch oven
    Souderton
    Pennsylvania

Purchased a enameled Dutch oven from Kohls a few months ago. The non-stick coating blew off the bottom while the pot was heating up with oil in it. Not sure who to contact to resolve this issue.

• Pe

Was using my 5" serrated blade knife and the handle came right off
    I sliced my finger
    You better check your manufacturing
    These are defective
    I also got another three piece set I'm returning because of safety concerns with your manufacturing
    Debra Dudula
    774 364 3270

• Mi
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Food Network - Commercials
    Canada

Enough with the durex ads on this channel its unacceptable this is a family channel and you have lost us as viewers.

• Ka
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Food Network - Inappropriate commercial
    Cibolo
    Texas

Watching Triple D EARLY in the day and a sandals resort commercial or something similar to sandals, comes on. Showing way too much sex and even my son said "whoa, what the heck?" Take that commercial off, you don't need it. Geez, now even food network isn't safe?? Ridiculous.

• Fe
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Food Network - Counter Grip Satinless Steel Cultuy Set
    Springfield
    Massachusetts

I brought the knife set online from Khols on 11-20-17. UPC # 0400761812353. It hasnt even been a year when I've notice the knife have rust on them . The set is suppose to have a lifetime warrenty but khols doesnt even sell the set anymore.. So what steps should I take next?

• Do
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Foodnetwork - ceramic pots and pans
    tucson
    Arizona

pots and pans are awful. difficult to clean am embarrassed that I gave the set as a gift. Wish I could return the entire set, it was a total waste of money. will never again purchase a food network product.

• 26
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Food Network - Food Network knife set
    Mesa
    Arizona

I washed my knives by hand and dry them and they still have rust spots on them not happy would like to return them but do not have the receipt any longer I bought them from Kohl's would like to know how to get a new set or replaced

• Ce
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Food Network - Pots and pan set

Bought a pot and pan set from Khols and by far the worst 100 bucks I spent. Pots and pans were bent and warped. Lids didn't fit properly and got worse over time. Very hard and difficult to cook with because the lids will fall in pot or pan and makes a complete mess

• Ca
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Food Network - Food Network Star
    Plainview
    Illinois

Watching episode #8 of Season 13
    Very disappointed in Giada's EXTREMELY low cut white dress. It was very distracting and inappropriate. Very disappointing!
    There are been multiple other shows where her cleavage is always showing, but this is by far the worst I've seen ever!

• Tr
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Food Network - Diners, Drive ins and Dives
    Tucson

Season 10 episode 5.

In DC restaurant (Oohhs and Ahhs).
    Lamont Jorden is wearing an offensive shirt that has "my President" with the Obama logo. Politics should not be on the network at all! This is not the first ! Ace of Cakes episode showed the receptionist wearing a "barrrock the vote" shirt.

Shame on you!

George Hupp
    Usaretcpt@gmail.com

• Al
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Food Network - Bazaar foods America
    Auckland New Zealand
    New Zealand

We watched some really disturbing images there was a hole inside the cow stomach and they were playing it While kids where watching.. we don't want to watch food channel because it's not the same

• Ba
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Food Network - Food Network Spice/Coffee Grinder
    Newington
    New Hampshire

I would love to get a replacement of the bottom of the coffee/spice holder since the plastic wheel broke. I have looked all over for replacement parts with no luck! The model is FNGRB1000. I had originally bought this from Kohls. They no longer carry this model. I do not have a copy of the receipt.

31st of Oct, 2018
    Food Network - Giada

I am so over watching Giada's boobs. She is a great cook but she always has her chest hanging out. Very difficult to take her seriously.
    I think you may want to rethink how she is seen. Maybe it draws more men to watch but doesn't make her look very professional. Thank you for listening.

• Ke
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Food Network - 16 pc Shortbread Dinnerware Set

The plates are all uneven. They do not sit flat and they look terrible when stacked in my cabinet because they are all different. I just opened them, so who knows the actual quality. I will most likely return the and try a better quality company.