Food Network / cutlery set; paring knife
I have a lifetime warranty Food Network cutlery set that I had purchased at Kohls, I don't have the date or the receipt. On December 11, 2018 I was cutting bar cookies (they were not burnt :) ). The tip of my paring knife broke off into my cookies.
I am not sure how this could be resolved. I would be happy to receive a new paring knife to replace this one if they are still available to match my set. I have my set sitting on my counter so I would like it to match the one that I have. I have been told by Kohls that they no longer carry that product that I need to contact Food Network. Can't find information on where or how to do that.
More Food Network Complaints & Reviews
- Food Network Magazine - renewal scam 
- Food Network - giada dilaurentis 
- Food Network - martha stewart chopped judge 
- Food Network - the product is under warranty, the company is not responding the request to exchange and return the product
- Food Network Magazine - paid subscription/not receiving 
- Food Network - food network knife butcher block
- Food Network - 12 in anodized non stick pan
- Food Network - food network 3pc cookie sheet set
- Food Network - 8 qt stainless steel pot with lid and strainer (pasta pot)
- Food Network - commercials