Food Network / ceramic pots and pans set
I loved the idea of using these. I started using them in January of this year and they were great for the first month or 2. Now when i use them EVERYTHING sticks and or burns to the pan...I am so disappointed. Money wasted. How do I return or make a warranty claim? I am about to throw them in the trash!!! They were purchased at Kohl's. This seems to be a common problem with these sets. I want to get this resolved.
Updated by Nikki K6, Oct 21, 2018
I have t even been able to find a place to contact the company or warranty. If you find one let me know! 😠
More Food Network Complaints & Reviews
- Food Network Magazine - renewal scam 
- Food Network - giada dilaurentis 
- Food Network - martha stewart chopped judge 
- Food Network Magazine - paid subscription/not receiving 
- Food Network - the product is under warranty, the company is not responding the request to exchange and return the product
- Food Network - cutlery set; paring knife
- Food Network - roasting pan non stick
- Food Network - advertisements in uk
- Food Network - final episodes of competition show not available on demand 
- Food Network - large skillet with lid.