Food Lovers / Everything about this plan

1 3626 Lenore St, Melvindale, MI, United States
Phone: 313-383-8037

On 11/10 I ordered the Food Lovers System. The entire program was supposed to cost me about $170. As of today, they have taken over $314. And they still want (at least) another $70. Here is the breakdown. $94.93 on 11/10 $29.70 on 11/27 On 12/18 they took $34.97 On 12/27 they took $29.70 One day later, on 12/28 they took another $29.90. On 1/17 they took $34.97. On 1/29 they took another $24.95. And on 2/16 they took another $34.97. The first time I called, I was left on hold for 5 hours and 15 minutes. Not one time did anyone come on to say they were closed. They kept saying "there are 9 calls before you" There are 8 called before you" etc. Or "We will be with you in a moment" They claim they were closed, but the lady who takes orders ( not complaints) said they WERE open. I don't know which is true. But if they were closed, why did they not say so?? Then I called today to complain. The original lady put me through to the manager, who did me no good, gave me no answers, refused to send me the return labels so I can return this garbage, and in the end, HUNG UP ON ME. This company is the biggest scam around. I'm curious if this will show up on their complaint page. I kind of doubt it. They do not honor their guarantee. They continue taking money, even when I called and told them to stop sending me pills and stop taking money. The diet does not work--I stuck to it, did water aerobics 3-4 times a week, and lost 6 1/2 lbs since I started it on Nov. 24th. Not the 3 pants sizes they GUARANTEE. The one set of CD's they want us to listen to WHILE DRIVING are so boring, they actually put me to sleep EVERY time I try to listen to them. I now have to pay even more money to put a stop on this so they can't take any more money from my account. Buyers Beware. This company is a rip-off and they will rip you off, too. Proceed with EXTREME caution. The also say if you don't get their e-mails to check your spam account. That should say it all.

Le