Food Lion / Do I have a Job

1 Winchester, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 931-962-2219

I was hired at Food Lion 3 months ago I still haven't went to work yet, I went to a interview I was told I had the job that she would call me I waited, a week later I called she said she got business I went in done some paper work on the computer got my employee number, she said she will call me, a week went by I called again, another asst. manager I could come she'll call back, two days passed I called back, I was told to call back in a week the manager is on vacation, so I did, I was then told I was accidentally erased out of the system she had to put me back in, that she would call me a few more days went by I called back she was sick this was on a monday to call back on friday, I did I was told to call back on monday, I did I was told I was put back in as rehire, and given a bypass number to get me in, I didn't here anything for two days I called again, I was told that she didn't know how to use the number she will figure it out and call me its been a week and I haven't gotten a call yet...Its going on four months...I really needed that job.

Comments

• Ra
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Food Lion - Natures place . All natural fresh Chic breast
    Rock Hill
    South Carolina

There were metal particles in food product I purchased at Food Lion . They were in chicken breasts and it bothersome and concerning . I took pictures.
    Product : Natures place . All natural fresh Chic breast