Food City / gas attendent

Gatlinburg, TN, United States Review updated:

On March 17 the Saturday night at 11:30 pm I pulled up next to gas station lights were still on and a person was walking up to gas attendant to pay for his gas, since thee customer was older I let him pay in front of me. I waited maybe 2 or 3 min thee attendantgave thee customer his change as thee man walked away I laid my money in thee sewer as thee attendant turned off thee lights looked at me in a mean manner said can I help you I said yes please give me four packs of l& m cigs thee attendant said in an stern manner we are closed I said did u not see me standing here he says again we are closed looked at me like he was a turf guy withe a chubby blond manager standing next to him I gave a dirty look like how dare you talk to me like theat. The next day my wife who was withe me called thee food city manager my wife told her everytheing and thee manager said she would review thee video tape theen call us back, it is now Tuesday night and no call back. I feel like we were not important enough for thee situation to be handled. We spend weekly about $450 a week on gas and groceries, theis may change if theis employee is not dealt withe, theank you Danny and Suzette.

Comments

• De
      23rd of Mar, 2014

District manger of front end is married to frozen manger she leaves him last week files for divorce he was blowed away did not know what to do so he was going to call the human resource and to find out that is who she is cheating on him with..very embarrassing for him at work because everyone knows about it...

• Lo
      25th of Mar, 2014

Wow! TWO people had the cajones to take credit for that mess of a complaint! I wouldn't want my name on it at all!