Fono / Axiom Telecom / Warranty refusal!

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have purchased Nokia6270 handset from Safeermall/Telefonica on 28th August 2007 and they they were given a one year warranty card of FONO(Nokia phone distributor).Now i am facing network problem on my phone. When i contacted FONO/Axiomtelecom they were refused to give service. According to my warranty card this is under warranty time. Their explanation was, Nokia is giving only 15month warranty and that is calculating from shipping date from Nokia company. Final conclusion was that they cannot give warranty for my phone.

Who cheated me Nokia or Axiom. Axiom is a big company they don't have any competitor in UAE, thats why i become cheated.

Pls advice smb from where i will get justice in this case.

Ro

Comments

• Ha
      28th of Feb, 2014

before im
    living 4m uae. My phone nokia lumia 620. My camera app & Os not working.

after i give my phone axiom company. This water demage problem not allow warranty.

now good my phone. New update coming after. Im not happy amiom service. tell me lye.

• Jj
      26th of Feb, 2015

I bought an Iphone 6 on January 2015 and i notice that the phone is over heating but i was unable to go to Axion because i went on a small vacation, once i came then i have been to the Axiom Muroor branch and gave the phone for repairing since it was under warranty but the next day i got a call that the phone is bend and warranty will not be covered any more so please come and collect your phone. but when i gave the phone that time it was not bend at all so i was been asked to come back and speak to the manager. after few day i got a call again and i was been told that your phone is repaired so please come and collect then i went to do so but again i got the same information and again i was been asked to to talk to the manager.
    The Manager came and he does not wanted to talk to me because he was getting late but i told him can we seat and talk and he replied my duty is over and i cannot seat and he was unbelievable rude. So please suggest me what shall i do now because it is almost a month now and until now i did not get a proper reply even though i put a complaint under Axiom website.

Kind regards