FolksTrain.com / Fraud in training & placement

New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Address: 416 Water St. New York, 10002, Phone: +[protected]
Hi,
I am student in Folktrain, i have taken QA online training. After completion of training they not provided placement also. Here the trainer is not good before completing the course she asks gifts/money. She said she works works as a recruiter in the same company as in bluecubeit.com. We asked to her we jobless how we can gifts to you. Your company will give salary no. She said the company will not give at proper time she said. She said my resumes to different consultancies but not get a job. Later i joined into some other company and i got job also...

Regards
Looser(Time & Wealth)

FolksTrain.com

• Updated by Know_Your_Rights, Apr 12, 2017

Address: 416 Water St. New York, 10002
    Phone: +1 (646) 880-9474

Hi,
    I am a student, I joined QA training in this company trainer is not good. It is worst company. They can not provide any placement. While joining into company they will say we can provide training along with placement. Trainer doesn't have common sense.She asks for gifts before course completion. Not only me along with me 3 students also joined into this course one student asked her why are asking gifts from us, we are jobless no. But we heared that this company can't pay the salary to them. She said i am recruiter in this company. So, i can place you as soon as possible if you give the gifts and also sent my resumes to some other company/consultancies also but i din't get job because training is not good. She loves money but not carrier. They arrange cheap trainers. I trained into some other company got a job now i am happy...

Your Faithfully
    Loser (Time & Wealth)

Apr 12, 2017

Comments

• Ru
      Apr 24, 2017

Hi
    I am from the management please let me know who was your trainer. so that we will take serious action on her.
    who asked you for the gifts ? please tell me other students name also so that we can cross check with him and we will try to process the refund ASAP. (Or email to [protected]@folkstrain.com)
    Regards,
    Folkstrain Team

• Sm
      Apr 25, 2017

i haven't got the reply from your end hope you are faking by just writing the information to show our company as bad.
    If you are the right person who got trained from us share your name and contact details if you have not shared any thing we can assume that you are fake and we take serious action on you.

• Dy
      May 20, 2017

Hi,
    Im looking for salesforce admin certification and job placement. Can you please share which other company you have used.

• Us
      May 19, 2019

smitha, nancy they are all clowns just taking money provide not good teachers waist the time and at the end no placement . I also got training from them oracle dba .