Focus one sales group / Focus on sales solutions / Unethical business

1 Pheonix RoadEatonton, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 706-817-2190 / 706-485-0601

Business BEWARE! This company is not what you think they are. The owner of the business is Joseph Ray Zeock. He also has several other names that he has used. He will more than likely change the name of the business once he reads this. He will have a sales rep. call your business and state that they have a special that they are running for a really good price. Not only will this female sell you on the campaign but he will also try to get on the phone with you to seal the deal. He will sweet talk you in to believing that they no longer except credit card due to fraud. He will want you to send him the money through check or wire. He prefers a wire. He will tell you that they can get started on your campaign sooner if he gets the wire in. He will then take the money that you send and spend it on everything that he needs. He does not pay his employees every two weeks like he tells them when he hires them. He will let the TSR's work both weeks then when it is time for the pay then he lets them go. Sometimes he is able to keep them and will only pay them if they stay working for him. Most of them leave and never come back and then try to collect their check through court and then he still does not pay them. If he lets them go or fires them he will then bring there pay down to min. wage and pay them less then what they are owed. He will also tell you while on the phone with you that he will run your campaign and take out for the disconnects. I know that he was not doing this with all the accounts. He offers free Business to Business list. The reason that he can offer this is because he goes online to the yellow pages and gets business names and uses them. I know of one account that he used the same B2B list for two different accounts so that he can save money on ink. He has no money for ink for any of the equipment but his own computer because he has no money to buy what is needed for the business. He also only has 8 working phone lines. He owes the phone company and can not pay the bill because he has no money. One day the phones were cut off while I was employeed there because he didn't pay the bill. They had just enough money to have them cut back on and it was only 8 lines. He will tell you he has a 50 seat call center and he only has had up to 10 TSR's working in there at a time. He does not have enough phones or people to call for him. He will send people home to save on payroll because he can't afford to pay them. I could continue to go on and on but the facts are that he will scam your business out of thousands of dollars. I just hope that you reconsider using this man or company for your telemarketing. It will not be a good experience. Please refer to other complaints that is in reference to his name, number, state or city. There are alot of other people and business complaining on him. AND before you sign a contract note that you are signing a contract that states that you are not going to get a refund. He will use this against you. (other words of reference on the complaint board are: focusonsalessolutions.com; Jay Keldon; Jay Zeock; focus one sales group; teleteam USA) There are also complaints on [redacted] . com. Please do your homework on this guy and the company! Also be careful of the women that you talk to in this company ... they will lie for him and tell you that he is not the owner or even that he doesn't work there anymore. He is the owner and will change his name and the business name. I will try to keep this updated on any changes in either. Thank you and good luck!

Comments

• Fo
      31st of Aug, 2009

I am doing this to make sure that his names come up no matter how you enter it : Joesph Ray is also his name

• Ov
      2nd of Sep, 2009

You must have been fired or just walked out . Why don 't you tell the good things about this company or Jay? Why don't tell how he loans money out his pocket so you could buy school clothes for your children? Evervybody likes Jay until they no longer work for him. Then they try to slander his good name. If he or his company is such a rip off are you saying that you were ripping off people why you worked here? Why didn't you tell clients when you had them on the phone that YOU were ripping them off? You are so eager to put his name on everything why not post your own? SCARED someone might think you are ripping them off? HUH?

• D1
      3rd of Sep, 2009

If the fact that Jay gives loans is the only thing that you can think of to defend this statment then what does that say about you. The only reason that everyone likes him till they walk out or get fired is because he cons them just like he does the clients. He has NO good name. No one knows his real name. All we can go by is what we are told. He has used so many names which one could possibly be good? I was not ripping people off while I was there. I was doing the job that he asked me to do. I have done nothing wrong it is all him and his side kick. I am trying not to use her name but I can't do anything about it now. She is already in to far. My suggestion is to quit trying to blame everyone else for your dishonesty Jay. You are the one that is the con and scam.

• D1
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Thank you so much for that D1769. I hope that more people get this and comment. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say. I am thinking that he is more than likely going to somewhere else and do this though. I feel sorry for everyone that he has scamed, employee or company.

• Pr
      8th of Sep, 2009

If you want actual legitimate complaints, go to www.bbb.gov, (Better Business Bureau) so far there are no unresolved complaints regarding this company. All this is here is just a gossip column and you cant rely on gossip.

• Co
      9th of Sep, 2009

The writer of "Focus on this, Jay" is Mrs. JAMEE D. KNIGHT KACZETOW, a disgruntled former employee of Focus One Sales Group. During her brief employment with this company, it was JAMEE KACZETOW who was making all the sales calls for Focus One Sales Group, and taking it upon herself, in an effort to increase her own sales accounts, to exaggerate and outright lie to clients about everything she wrote in this statement. (See "Focus on this, JAY", above.) This woman is clearly a bitter and psychologically disturbed individual. Most of the words she anonymously posted are without any foundation, truth or fact and specifically worded for negative effect so that the business will be hurt by her bizarre accusations. Mr. Joseph Ray Zeock, who recently had a heart attack and was incapacitated frequently, entrusted her with this job. Therefore, any wrong-doing, misinformation fed to clients or deceit was done strictly of her own choosing and with absolutely no authority or approval from the owners of Focus One Sales Group, Inc. Mrs. KACZETOW DID tell a client that Joseph was no longer with the company. She did this on her own and without the consent or approval of Mr. Zeock or anyone else in the company. When she finally admitted to this lie, she was immediately written up and the infraction placed in her personnel file.
    Isn't it interesting that Mrs. KACZETOW fails to discuss WHY is she no longer with Focus One Sales Group, Inc.? There is a very solid reason for her walking off the job and for the company refusing to hire her back, even though she stated that she wanted her job back the very day she left the offices.
    However, in her unsubstantiated and "anonymous" tirade about Mr. Zeock, Mrs. K conveniently neglects to mention that, while she was coming to work every day, telling the staff and Mr. Zeock to his face what a great boss he was and how much she enjoyed working for the company, she was sneaking around, gathering all the information available on clients, vendors, staff, etc. so that she could force the company into closing and open her own marketing company. Mrs. K. approached several different staff members with her plan and asked them to come join her new venture once she ruined Focus One Sales for her own benefit.
    Readers and future employers of MRS. JAMEE KNIGHT KACZETOW should be further advised that, prior to joining Focus One Sales Group and prior to this company's knowledge, she worked long and hard as a telemarketing agent for a now defunct and completely fraudulent Debt/Loan Settlement company. By her own admission, she was knowingly and willingly involved in a blatant day to day scam which she worked tirelessly. When she was exposed at Focus One Sales, she immediately left the office.
    Think twice about hiring this person. She is definitely not what she initially portrays herself to be in her resume and will bring nothing but unnecessary turmoil to your business.

9th of Sep, 2009

I was looking up what Sally Hill was trying to say yesterday about what was written online. Sally Hill text me and told me that the stuff that was on the internet was the reason that no one was getting paid. I do not know why they think that it is me that wrote the first thing on here. It was not me.
    I am not digruntled but I am a former employee. I regret to say that.
    I will say that I NEVER worked in telemarketing before. As protector of man stated this is just a gossip site. I would not have gone on here and used a name that was not my own. I am not angry with Focus on sales solutions, Focus One Sales Group, Joesph Ray or Sally Hill.
    I will be doing what I have to do to see that I am givin the money that is due to me for the time that I worked for the company.
    I would not have come on here and tried to keep them from getting business. I need my paychecks so why would I try to ruin their business. They say everyone that comes on here is to scarred to use their name. Well, I am not!

• Co
      11th of Sep, 2009

Check your facts - the BBB site is www.bbb.org

With companies such as the one Jay Keldon runs, the BBB has a hard time keeping up with the ever changing company names and ever changing company adresses.

If you check the BBB for Jay's prior company names and prior company addresses, you will find a string of unsolved complaints.

• Sp
      17th of Nov, 2009

THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS ... and they write this "disgruntled employee" rebuttal crap! All BS ...

Joseph Ray and Sally Hill TOOK my company for about $2, 000 ... claimed they did work, and did nothing. I got 2 leads ... and one of them was already a client. These people are scammers ... I even got Prepaid Legal involved. They are low life ### ... preying off businesses.

I hope this idiot Ray reads this ... threat? YES, ... he better be watching his back, ... I know where their offices are ... and where he lives. I hope he and Sally burn in Hell.

One day ... they'll get theirs. I wish all bad things on him, her their families and children.

GO TO HELL - you ###s!

• Ey
      6th of Jan, 2010

I am so glad that this information was posted! Michelle Hood and Joseph Ray Zeock are in it together. They have taken the sign off of the windows to the business and changed the phone numbers also. Jay is now using the business name of "Telesales and Research". All the other information posted on Jay is correct. Please look at everything under Ben McClaskey, Joseph Ray, Focus On Sales Solutions, Focus One Sales, Teleteam, Optimum Telesales and then the information that is listed under those names. He keeps doing this and he needs to be stopped. I just pray that everyone that is thinking about using him will do their homework before hand. He is a scam artist and will take your money and not do the work. Please refer to the other information and google it!!!

• Ey

Telesales and Reserch
    646 Old Phoenix Road
    Eatonton, Georgia
    Phone: 706-

THIS IS A SCAM. THIS IS ALSO THE SAME COMPANY AS FOCUS ON SALES AND TELETEAM USA.. THE SAME BUSINESS, SAME CROOK, SAME OFFICE BUILDING AND SAME SCAM. BUSINESS BEWARE OF THIS MAN JOSEPH RAY ZEOCK. HE IS RUNNING THE COMPANY UNDER THE NAME OF BEN MCCLASKEY AND MICHELLE HOOD. LOOK UP UNDER THE OTHER COMPANY NAMES AND YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW.

24th of Feb, 2010

My name is Jamee! I won my case against Joseph Ray Zeock and Focus One Sales in court. He has is no longer running the business in Eatonton Georgia under the name Focus One Sales. Michelle Hood and Benjamin J. McKlaskey took on the business changed the name in eatonton georgia and then things where posted about that company so they have moved to Milledgeville Georgia and are operating under another business name now. The name of the business on the door is different then the business name that is on the business license. Joseph Ray is still with them just not using his name on anything to protect himself. I would like to get in touch with everyone that has anything to do with him or any of the business that he has operated. You can reach me by email at kjamee@rocketmail.com. I would like to hear from you.