FOCUS CLEANSE / fraude

1 Belgium Review updated:

Fraude with creditcard.

I ordered in july a samplebox with 60 ACAI BERRY DETOX capsules.They charged me 4, 22 euro. But now I see that they charged during the month of august two times my card for a totaly amount of 186, 84 euro's.I did not ordered a second command and till today I received no other goods.An the internet I see there are many complains about the VIV3 company.They are cheating people over the whole world.I want my money back but how? So do not work with this company.They adress is VIV LTD., unit 5, Mill Road iNDUSTRIAL Estate, Linlithgow, West Lothian EH49 7QY . United Kingdom.

Comments

• Pe
      13th of Aug, 2009

This is a big scam - took my money with no authorisiation.

• Ca
      18th of Aug, 2009

Je suis toute à fait d'accord.
    C'est une grosse escroquerie.
    Non seulement les^produits ne fonctionnent pas, mais en plus il vous prennent de l'argent sans votre autorisation.
    Ce site devrait etre supprimé.

• Jl
      21st of Aug, 2009

I ordered free bottle of Acacia Berry and was charged US$148.31

Hi,
    I stumbled upon this site, and happpened to note that you have been scammed by the same company I have. It sounds like the same set-up. They get your credit card info and charge you two months ahead without your permission or giving you the product. It is definitely international now. I have contacted the Arizona attorney general's office. They have filed and won a class action suit against this Company. The US is rampant with complaints, especially against the elderly. There is also an at article in last month's edition of AARP magazine that you could look up online. Good Luck Bob Driscoll USA

Same problem here mate,

I ordered the free delivery for trial, and now I realise that I have been charged 83 euros. It has been 20 days since I made my order. It is completely ###!!! I wish they are prosecuted soon.

Be careful people!

27th of Aug, 2009

How do you know their address?
    I have read on their terms and conditions that after the 15 day trial period you can be charged of the whole amount of the product and you will keep on receiving capsules. So far I have been charged after the 15 day trial period because I did not cancel the account and they took 300 euros. However I have never received any more Acaiberry capsules and it has been more than 2 weeks since I first purchased my trial order.
    Any one knows what action can be taken against this company to get the money back or to prevent others?

Thanks

• Dd
      27th of Aug, 2009

Hi there everybody, the same thing happened here too.
    I'm in Australia and now have to phone UK to have it cancelled but don't seem to get through. The company shouldn't be able to offer free trial products then tell you you have to pay for them any way. Also have you all noticed there is no email address so you can't contact them online even though you you apply online, scammers don't seem to like being contactable, you should be able to contact them on line . Anyway I have filled out a form at my bank and told them the situation so my account will be getting closed and the scammers cant take money out of my account anymore cause it doesn't exist. I will keep trying to contact them by phone and I will send them a letter to cancel the products, that way I have notified them of my intensions. Well best of luck every body will try to let you know what happens.

• Re
      28th of Aug, 2009

Hi there i too was scammed and from australia, i put a fraud complaint in with the federal police and signed an affidavid through the uk police, i cancelled my bank after getting charged 140 Au each time,

28th of Aug, 2009

Hi everybody, the same thing happened me.

• Na
    Nazma
    Westminster
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

I ordered a free sample and got later charged for £74.72 for something that I have not ordered nor received.

• Ms
      30th of Aug, 2009

hello there it happens to me too just realise they take money out of my account for 2 wks and i didn't realise it but no order arrived what se have to do go to yur bank and stop the account or stop money going out they are thief ...

• Ri
      4th of Sep, 2009

I have just found out I have also been scammed and charged €82 + €84 I have written to my credit card company and disputed these charges as I ordered the trial from VIV3 Labs and never heard of focus cleanse. I have also contacted consumer affairs and I am waiting to see what they can do.

• Re
      5th of Sep, 2009

Thieves!!! I ordered a free trial of colon cleanse, i did not authorise for any money to be taken out of my account which i used for the shipping costs, about 2 weeks later i checked my bank account online and found focus cleanse had taken 148 dollars au. This is terribly wrong that companies can offer you a free trial and then use your bank numbers to take money at their free will and without my consent...i didn't want to order more and demand my money back, how do i go about getting it back?

14th of Sep, 2009
    Wales, West Glamorgan
    United Kingdom

ordered weight loss tablets and told i would only pay for post & packaging; 2no debits taken from my account of £74.89 on same day

• Yo
    Yolanda Hernández Colón
    HC 05 Box 7046 Guaynabo 00971
    Puerto Rico
    Phone: 787-459-5169
    yolita24302yahoo.com

Se debito de mi cuenta la cantidad de $119.02 sin mi autorización, cuando se supone me debitaran $3.99. Necesito saber como reclamar mi dinero ya que no he recibido ningun producto y mi dinero no se sabe donde esta, ademas la publicidad engañosa es un delito tanto en Puerto Rico que territorio nortamericano como en los Estados Unidos. Me pueden notificar atraves de mi correo electronico.

• Yo
      24th of Sep, 2009

se debito de mi cuenta la cantidad de $119.02 sin autorizacion cuando se supone debitaran $3.99 el numero de la transaccion es CTT 442033938389 y solicito se me reembolse mi dinero lo antes posible. mi correo electronico es yolita2430@yahoo.com.

24th of Sep, 2009

Hi I also was ripped off by life cleanse. i rang the british office and spoke to a nice lad who cancelled my subscription. Somehow I don't think i will see another penny back.
    At least I will no longer be stolen from.

• Sy
      25th of Sep, 2009

This is illegal practices and fraud that consist of using a promotion to get approval to us your credit card with no authorizations.

Master Card support that practice in refusing to refund the customer that are victims of the fraud. The internet corporation CYPRUS is using bad business practice to exterpate your money and is supported by the credit cards corporations.

I do believe that we have to get a pressure Gp formed and get the governments in pushing legislation to stop that abuse of confidence with on line advertising and hidden text in transactions.

If the credit card company do not what to stop payment, I recommend that you report to them that your card was stolen or lost.

This will stop any transaction made with your hold card.

25th of Sep, 2009

That's the thing to do with your card but you have got to be quick, do not wait.

Our "government" does not give a damn. Our officials are bought and paid for by big money and big business, including the credit card companies. PROVE ME WRONG!!!

• Si
      28th of Sep, 2009

This is disgusting, i too have had the same problem, i'm from Australia, have been on the phone constantly trying to get in contact with them but just can't get through.
    Its been over a month since i ordered the trial and now i have been charged $142.97 twice on the same day. My card is cancelled but i wander how anyone can cancel a subscription with them if you can't bloody get through. Have lodged an investigation with the Visa Department in the Police Credit Union. Let see what happens??
    Absolutely disgusting!!