Focalprice.com / Dishonesty

1 China Review updated:

Bought a tablet from Focalprice.com and it took many weeks longer to receive it than they promised. The tablet failed right away and now I have been waiting MONTHS for them to honor the 1 year warranty on this lousy piece of junk. Focalprice continues to ignore my warranty requests which means they simply are an EXTREMELY DISREPUTABLE COMPANY. Only a fool would buy anything from Focalprice. RUN from Focalprice, they CANNOT BE TRUSTED ! ! !

Ca
May 28, 2013

Comments

• Sw
      15th of Dec, 2010
    Focalprice.com - fraud company
    FocalPrice.com
    California

I have purchased and paid for few items on Oct 30th, 2010. The items still not reached. No help I got from customer service. Never buy anything from this website.

Be aware of FocalPrice.com.

Thanks
    Swadesh.

• Ge
      22nd of Aug, 2011
    Focalprice.com - Product Fake
    Focal Price
    Ireland
    focalprice.com

iPad 2 smart cover is not genuine Apple product and it does not wake and sleep the device as advertised. Despite compaining to the company I get no satisfaction - their returns system cannot be accessed and I can't get a refund.

• Da
      8th of Dec, 2012
    Focalprice.com - This company cannot be trusted
    Focalprice.com
    focalprice.com

Terrible experience dealing with this FocalPrice company. Paid alot of extra money to have our purchase delivered extra fast, however the delivery process is instead EXTRA SLOW. Instead of a couple of days, we are approaching a couple of weeks. And the item IS STILL SITTING IN CHINA ! ! ! ! And FocalPrice is refusing to refund the Fast Delivery Charges too! This company cannot be trusted. BEWARE ! !