FNCB Inc / Repeated calls
this company has repeatedly called my house looking for my ex husband. i ignored the calls at first because when you answer the phone, there is a recording that says if you are not ******, then please hang up. well, since i wasnt ***** i hung up. but they continued to call. so finally i answered the phone and "pretended" to be ***** since that is the only way you can speak with anyone. i told them that we were divorced and that he no longer lives at this address ot has this #. they requested to get an alternate # for him. i told them that i didnt have another #. since we have no kids there was no reason to keep in contact, WE WERE DIVORCED!! they have repeatedly called my house now when i try to speak with someone (press "0") conviently "all representatives are currently busy at this moment, we are experiencing high call volume or the office is closed." this has went on for about 3-4 months and i am getting extremely tired of them calling. this is harrassment!!! this company should be sued and put out of business. i have seen MANY comments online about this company and all the stories are pretty much the same!! they need to be stopped!!!
More FNCB Inc Complaints & Reviews
- First National Collection Bureau - Fraudulent attempt to collect 
- First National Collection Bureau Inc - No scam 
- First National Collection Bureau - Phone Harrasment 
- First National Collection Bureau - Being repeatedly called by this company, who are unable to find any records for me 
- First National Collection Bureau - Jennifer Olson
- First National Collection Bureau [FNCB] - I paid this account off
- FNCB, Inc. - Unethical Behaviour
- First National Collection Bureau - Abusive customer service.
- First National Collection Bureau, Inc - Midland Funding LLC
- FNCB - Harassment