Fnc Insurance - Bi - Weekly Mortgage Citi Mortgage / Incompetency

1 Gaithersburg, MD, United States Review updated:

My complaint with fnc is that they are simply not competent to perform the service they offer. When i refinanced my mortgage, i sent in new paperwork for bi - weekly auto payments from my checking account to pay my citi mortgage. Despite the info i sent them, they went ahead and set up my payments to go to the company who sold my mortgage to citi. When i called fnc to get it straightened out, the first person had no clue. I asked to be transferred to someone further up in the heirarchy and did get someone who knew something, but would take no accountability or responsibility to help me. It landed up back on me to call the other mortgage company to get them to forward the payments to citi, and fnc then wanted me to resubmit the paperwork that they set up wrong in the first place. In my job, i would never get away with this - how can they?

Comments

Da
  21st of Feb, 2009

I have been trying since Nov. 2008 to get my (Citimortgage) mortgage set up on the bi-weekly plan. I have mailed and faxed the information that they required, to the address that they gave me. It is not late Feb. 2009 and they still have n0 information on file. It is very difficult to get in touch with a live person and when you do, they refuse to accept any responsibility. We will try again to get the required information to them, but I have very little faith in them at this time.

Bi
  4th of Nov, 2010

I think you are using the wrong service provider, please visit:

www.manageyourmortgage.com

Thanks

Mo
  22nd of Dec, 2010
fnc ins bi weekly - payment not transfered
Virginia

this company did not pay the bi weekly mortgage payment.

Sm
  3rd of Dec, 2012

My complaint with FNC is that they are simply incompetent to perform the service they offer. When I refinanced my Citimortgage loan it resulted in me having to transfer the bi-weekly program over at a fee of $100. They cashed the check quick enough but completely hosed up the rest of the process. They set it up for a different withdrawal date than I asked for so it will be pulled out in between paydays instead of paydays. I sent them the request along with the check and yet they still screwed it up. When you call, you get some Indian person who barely speaks English and seems to read a checklist of responses to you. Then when you finally get around to a question, they want you to send ANOTHER FAX to them to change the dates. It is flippin ridiculous to have to keep submitting documents that they cannot seem to manage to process properly. I would never get away with this - how can they?