fn2g.com / Fraud, don't buy form them

I found out the website www.fn2g.com and decided to order something for nail art. But it was mistake, because the seller charged me for $1, 000 and never provided my order. I already called them and asked about my order, but the seller provided only stupid excuses. I’m sick of it, and I want to find other unhappy customers, who lost money. We need to stop them and close this dishonest company.

Sd
Mar 2, 2014

Comments

• Fn
      25th of May, 2014

Hello Sdec, i am also an unhappy customer who has given this dishonest and fraudulent company my money, i am also sick of their stupid excuses, can you contact me please through the message feature in complaints board, i think many other people have given this con men money and i want to expose them to.

• St
      21st of Oct, 2014

Everyone please note these postings are nothing but competitors trying to give false information.
    Fn2g has not taken a cent from anyone from any country across the globe as we only officially launched on September 20th 2014. We are happy to provide all relevant information and manufactures warranties to when the first kiosks went into production to prove the above listings are nothing but false and malicious postings.
    Fn2g can stand openly to any scrutiny and welcome any enquiries .

• Pa
      12th of Dec, 2014

Fn2g only launches in January 2015, these comments are nothing but a competitor who has failed to license the product correctly and does not comply with FDA or European regulations . Fn2g has a start of the art nail kiosk that certainly does not cost $1000 !! I would offer anyone the opportunity to contact fn2g and meet and see our factory in Portugal and offices and see how professional the operation is.
    Please ignore these competitors and satisfy yourself with a product that is supported by a Fortune 500 company.

• Ti
      25th of Sep, 2015

This complaint is a fraud and therefore undermines this site as a potential reputable place to complain. Fn2g is a completely reputable business and has world wide partners including some of the largest companies in the world. This complaint should be removed.