FMW Lab / Acai

I Received a Advertisement on Ebay about recieving a 5000 dollar shopping spree. All I had to do is try 2 of the companys that they had on their list. I tried the one with the free sample of Acai Berry. This is not a free sample I didn't even get the chance to try it. I called this number and canceled my account which I never opened [protected].
The other number I didn't get anything I all so let ebay know about it.

N  16th of Jan, 2009 by
I am right now on hold and have been for 32 minutes to cancel my order.
A  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
this company has got to be the biggest scam ever. I have called and cancelled my order which took me 98min. I was still charged on my credit card and charged for extra things I didn't even know what they were. I called back to talk to a manager I never got thorugh after 48 min. I hung up and called my credit card to dispute the charges. The credit card took the charges off but I am still waiting to hear. I sent back stuff they have sent me and now I am on hold again I am only at 10 min. because they have sent me another package...
A  8th of Feb, 2009 by
I had the product for about 5 days when they charged me. How do you have a 2 week trial when you only have the product for 5 days? I tried to explain this to the operator that just kept repeating the same thing, my trial started when I placed the order. That's ridiculous, I advised she look up the definition of "trial" and asked for a supervisor, she refused to get one! I insisted, she said the supervisor was busy and said I could hold, I did and gave up after 30 mins, no suprise. I contacted abc news and plan on placing a complaint with the BBB.
A  9th of Feb, 2009 by
Same thing happened to me. I am on hold reading your complaints. I just received the product and they are chargeing me $82. This place is a BIG SCAM...BEWARE.
A  28th of Mar, 2009 by
I was on hold trying to cancel my Acai Berry Detox "Standing Order", that I did not want. when the automated voice finally cut in and said Good Bye after a 42 minute hold. Is this company "FMW" or "FWM" It shows up different in several internet sources. WOW, what a scam! Next stop is to cancel my credit card. What a hasstle
A  20th of May, 2009 by
This company, FWM Laboratories, is a ripoff I have ever come across. The send products you don't want, charge your credit card without your authorization and the product I had the "Free Trial" for did nothing for me!! The customer service #:www.myordersupport.com is also a scam because you can't get in to complain and say once again "stop charging to my account and stop sending your product". I am now trying to get $174.26 refunded, may have to cancel my credit card to stop their automatic charges for unordered/unwanted products.
A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
Who ever heard of a "Subscription" to vitamins?? How could I cancel an order for something I never ordered? Now they just keep telling me they have no record of my order and want an order number. There was NO ORDER. Do I stutter? Yet every time my credit card goes to them to dispute they have my order alright. Never ending circle that cost me $87.13. For what?? I will never answer another "free trial" or popup ever again. Expensive lesson.
N  28th of Sep, 2009 by

FMW Lab - rip off
Acai Berry detox

I had purchase the "free trial" and they kept sending me bottles of which I did not want. So then they started to charge me 79.99 for each bottle to my checking account and after I call them to cancel any thing with them I had the charged me again which cause my account to go into negative 82.97 not including 237 dollars they took already!