Fmafinancial.com / Scam

37 North Orange Ave., Suite 1010
FMAFINANCIAL.COM aka FMA Servicing LLC aka Blue Bay Advisors aka www.bluebayadvisors.com aka timesharetraderusa.com is nothing but a boiler room phone scam. They charged me $2, 500 to do a loan modification on my home and never even called my lender. It has been 2 months and my lender said there is no record of anyone calling? I tried to get a refund and talked to a Sabrina who said it would be done. That was 3 weeks ago and no refund. I did a dispute on my credit card. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE ###. All they deliver is lies.

N  25th of Feb, 2009 by
sorry to hear of your unfortunate event, but I have worked in customer service at AHMSI and downey savings for years... I know it is a common practice that collectors say they have heard nothing from anyone to scare you into getting your payments in. They say they havent heard of the company you are working with, and that you are facing deeper foreclosure because of it.

Common, I hear it all the time. Maybe I can provide some more assistance to anyone who needs it.