Flynax Classifieds Software / regarding flynax.com

I am one of those people who say: do everything before starting your business. Don't start it when it's just created. Test it, try it. Hire adequate people to work for you.
The flynax doesn't care about serious things like that. Their customer care team leaves much to be desired. It's an absolute rubbish. Slow, lazy and rude, if you ask them to work a little faster because you need to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
I don't understand, guys, are you that busy or what? You have only one person at your cs department?
I think you're not ready for operating.

Ro
Oct 16, 2017

Comments

• Jt
      16th of Feb, 2019

Hello,

I bought flynax script using it 2 years and it is everything but good and cheap script. Waiting for support can take up to 2 weeks and fixes up to 3 months.
    The script itself has all those functions but very flawed, a lot of bugs and very poor user experience.
    I personaly tried to cooperate with flynax team to make some customisations because a lot of functions on the script do not work the way they made it, they wanted to charge me for such things very very high.
    in last two years i spent over 5000 USD on this script, paid everything what their support and coding team asked me to pay and i still have [censored] script which noone else but flynax people can fix.
    Every single plugin you can buy for this script is flawed and need very radical fixes. Even Paypal if you use any other currency then USD or EUR. Only for Paypal bug fix i payed 150 USD.
    Those flynax guys have politics to sell flawed and very poor stuff as if it is very best. Once they sell their script they waant big money for fixes which i still have myself after 2 years still.

Also, they claim to be a company somewhere in Miami, but they operate 100% from Kyrgystan and noone can find their real offices.

After i made a pressure on them to make some fixations on my website, they stopped providing me support which they should be doing in Terms of use, or they answer every 15 days.
    I made a report to USA police from where their fitive company come from ant to USA Department for internet crime, to get me theirs adresses. I have very much money and time losses because of their very [censored] script and support and i am going after them until they pay me back every single penny.

if you are planing doing anything serious with classifieds, I DO NOT RECOMMEND this script in any circumstances. If you want to play with it, i recommend you play with something else and better than flynax.

• Jt