Flynas — forcibly charged fee of 490 aed for free baggage allowance
on 28may2018, while check-in my baggage at Dubai Airport, they charged fee for my free allowance baggage . I showed the ticket(Booking reference: Z77UXS) which clearly showing i am having free baggage allowance of 20kg+20kg for two tickets me and my wife . But the staff not allowed me and told to ask at Riyadh airport where you came now you have to pay for the baggage if you want to travel. i am travelling with family hence i dont want to argue with that unprofessional, unethical behavioured staff. Because of their force i paid the amount of 490AED .
On arriving Riyadh airport i made a complaint about this to Riyadh Airport Flynas Office and given the ticket and payment receipt copy to officer. he told we will get back.
No response till now, already today 3june2018, 7th day.
Also mailed this issue to [protected]@flynas.com & [protected]@flynas.com, no response
Through Facebook messenger i contacted, same response we will get back . Till now nobody is responding to this issue.
Please suggest how do i get my money back .
(That Staff dont even know the meaning of free baggage allowance and excess baggage)
More Flynas Complaints & Reviews
- Flynas - ticket cancellation and delay on refund
- Flynas - flight delay (flightnas) 
- Flynas - credit for cancelled flight - ref n4tnyi
- Flynas - bag/luggage issue
- FlyNas Customer Service - Unable to perform online check-in
- Flynas - non refund missed flight
- Flynas - trying to cancel a booking
- Flynas - lost airpods in flight
- Flynas - seat changed from business to economy after issuing of boarding pass
- Flynas - my luggage damage