[Resolved] Flyfar / Refund

Gosnells, Western Australia, AU Review updated:

Hi i booked a flight for 1 person not 2 so i called up and they rebooked me for 2 people and they said they would refund me the 1 ticket within a couple of days.

1st payment i made was on the 16th nov of $701.66 which was the mistake because i needed it for 2 people not one.

This was meant to be refunded.

The 2nd payment was $1455.84 on the 18th nov which is the new booking for 2 people which is correct

I sent an email on the 23rd to [protected]@flyfar.com.au explaining all this and i have had no response.

When will i be refunded my $701.66 ???

• Resolution statement

• FlightNetwork.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 28, 2016

Hello Donna,
    Thank you for the message. We've only had one email from you on 28 November to which our agent has replied today.
    We require more information in order to assist you.
    FlyFar Team

Do
Nov 27, 2016

Comments

Jan 19, 2017

you guys suck when it comes to customer service. you are a shame

• Zo
      Jul 03, 2018

@joshaa Agree! We have been ignored for weeks and are owed over $400

• Zo
      Jul 03, 2018

Please check an urgent matter regarding a refund. You have taken our money and not paid Indigo hence we paid twice for the ticket!!! Email sent from Harriet O’Brien and Zoe Williams