[Resolved] Flyfar / Refund
Hi i booked a flight for 1 person not 2 so i called up and they rebooked me for 2 people and they said they would refund me the 1 ticket within a couple of days.
1st payment i made was on the 16th nov of $701.66 which was the mistake because i needed it for 2 people not one.
This was meant to be refunded.
The 2nd payment was $1455.84 on the 18th nov which is the new booking for 2 people which is correct
I sent an email on the 23rd to [protected]@flyfar.com.au explaining all this and i have had no response.
When will i be refunded my $701.66 ???
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
FlightNetwork.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 28, 2016
Thank you for the message. We've only had one email from you on 28 November to which our agent has replied today.
We require more information in order to assist you.
More Flyfar Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Flyfar - Beware and avoid!
- [Resolved] Flyfar - Airline tickets 
- Flyfar - cancelled flights and refund
- FlyFar online travel agency - Electronic airline tickets paid for and not received
- Flyfar - My booking was cancelled
- Flyfar - travel agent 
- Flyfar - charged me for seat assignments I didn’t request
- FlyFar.ca - airline tickets
- Flyfar - charged for seats on flight that are "not guaranteed"
- Flyfar - booking flight