Flyer Delivery Service / Jamal Baldwin, Real Estate Agent is a Con Artist

Atlanta, United States Review updated:
Phone: 404-660-0763
Jamal Baldwin used my company to deliver flyers. I delivered 6, 000 flyers for his company. After he received real estate leads from the distribution assignment, he stopped payment on the check that he wrote to me five days later. He refuses to answer his phone call at [protected]. Even, other people around the U.S. has encountered the same problems that i am going through now. He asks for your service, then makes up excuses of not liking your service, cancels the check, even reports states that he write companies bad checks. He drives a black Mercedes and live int the Atlanta area.
Ka

Comments

Sa
  25th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
He got u too.
Sa
  25th of Oct, 2008
Jamal Baldwin is a fraud. Jamal needs to be stopped press charges.
Ja
  18th of Feb, 2009
It’s disturbing to me that the mother of my son would stoop to this level of creating stories to impugn my character. While we have had our differences, I will not or have not opted to air our differences through posting things on the internet. I have not always made the best decisions, but I strive to make better decisions, so that I can be the best father for my son.
Jamal Baldwin
Ka
  4th of Mar, 2009
Jamal u are the worst father!!!
U ###
Ac
  30th of Apr, 2009
Is this the same Jamal that worked at Home Depot for a few weeks, then took LOA? Jamal, we miss you! I don't believe your baby mama one bit!
Me
  30th of Apr, 2009
This is Melon. I want to have sex with Jamal.
Ul
  30th of Oct, 2009
There seems to be some angry people out there against Jamal. Just for the record I am not Kahson, I do not know who wrote that. Financial he is bad but I do believe he cares for his son. No he is not the worst father.
Ds

5th of Aug, 2010
That's harsh!
Bl
  24th of Sep, 2010
Unfortunately where there is smoke there is fire. Mugshots and open court cases don't lie. He is going to get what's coming to him because what goes around comes around.
Mr
  19th of Oct, 2011
This guy wanted me to do some flyers for Him. He made up excuses and then when i tried to call him back he never answered.

He clamied to be an insurance company, Oxford insurance, He was selling Burial Insurance. He went by the name of Jeffery Baldwin
Ed
  3rd of Nov, 2011
These guys are habitual thieves! Do not ever do business with them unless they pay you up front!
La
  2nd of May, 2015
Have any of you ever experienced a robo dialing spoof after dealing with Mr. Baldwin? The FCC is currently investigating this activity that coincides with my dealings with him.